Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

Sitting dirty as ever after some quick trip prep as I'm going out of state for the weekend...

Remember that time you bought my 18s and are just letting them sit there to collect dust? Me too :D

At the track on saturday.. 360hp, 40% lockup and Dunlop star specs in the rain = very slow lap times.

Ran a 1:28 (2.1 mile) best in the dry after brakes and tires started to warm up.. had about 8 good dry laps.. was running 2;40s in the rain..

so I sat here in the paddock until it "dried" up

photo_zps13f777e1.jpg

• Upvote 2

Remember that time you bought my 18s and are just letting them sit there to collect dust? Me too :D

Lol Yes I do! Trying to make the 17s last the season.. 18s will be refinished and go on in the spring with fresh rubber...

Lol Yes I do! Trying to make the 17s last the season.. 18s will be refinished and go on in the spring with fresh rubber...

I'm refinishing a set of 18" Pegs I just picked up this coming weekend. Let me know if you want me to do it for you, I'll do it for nothing. I owe you after all that time renting out your garage on late nights.

Long drive just to pick up wheels... It's no problem man.. In just going to get them media blasted and powder coated this winter...

Since nobody is going to ask, that was CJ Yothers car with mine. Met him yesterday. Nice guy.

ULTRA nice guy... he was in the Northeast last month. knows his stuff and top-notch fabricator... iPd downpipe? CJ's. iPd rear bbk brackets? CJ's. makes the best baffled oil pans too.

S70 T5M 19T SOLD, 1998 XC70 SOLD 1995 854 Turbo SOLD 1998 C70 HPT TRADED, 1996 854 Turbo SOLD, 1998 V70 T5M SOLD, 1998 V70 T5 SOLD, 1996 854SOLD, 1993 244 SOLD, 1991 244 SOLD, 1998 V70 T5M SOLD, 1985 245 Turbo SCRAPPED, 1982 244 Turbo SOLD, 1997 854 GLT SOLD, 1995 854 Turbo SOLD, 1997 855 T5 SOLD, 1996 854 TLA SOLD

How can we keep up.. :D

How can we keep up.. :D

I am confidant I am still chasing you. ;)

Couldn't resit myself.

2002 C70 Hpt 5sp. Good condition considering the miles (277,000). Need brakes, the throw out bearing is starting to sqeel intermitantly, and its due for a timing belt/water pump. All gravy besides that. Unfortunately my 99 T5 has to be sold to make room for this. I'm a two car guy at this point in life.

null_zps06be1b98.jpg

null_zps5262be32.jpg

null_zps56c1eeb8.jpg

null_zps47bc1221.jpg

null_zps79ef01ec.jpg

I'm unbalivably exited. I've been looking for just this combo for a while. The odd part is i saw this very car up for sale a year ago but was too late and it was sold before I could take a look at it. Wasn't going to let it get sold out from under me again.

Edited by MnOpRacing