Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

I should not neglect my car so much and actually post here...................................................................eh.

Ditto

Ditto

cant remember the last time I cleaned it. woops lol.

...A lot of work still to do on this old car, just typical stuff... and a few nicer things. It's been at least a year since I last waxed this car, but paint seems to come to life with a thorough clean and fresh coat of Meguiar's. I've got to do some maintenance items over the next few weeks, as well as springs, and getting my R bumper painted...
Excuse the mess of a bumper, it's all in due time.
91614_zps033687ec.jpg
OBX was fitted a few weeks back. Sound is ok, a little loud for my tastes. I had to do something about the tip. I approached it the easiest way I could think of. I cut the tip, expanded it to fit snug over the remaining pipe and put two tack welds to hold it in place. Ended up with this:
IMG_2392_zps47922d3c.jpg
I painted my second set of Titans. They don't look perfect, but much better than before... and it does need more low.
titanafter_zps0575a01a.jpg

Can't tell with the dim garage lights: pearl white or silver ? If pearl white, what happened to the fat baby arm wheels ?

Sorry about lighting here. This is a platinum 96... so, pearl white.

little baby arms live off to the side of garage along with second set of Titans...

^^^ outdoor lifts FTMFW

Yeah it's awesome in the summer. Outdoor under a massive carport so no direct sun.

Cool breeze blowing past while you work, love it.

Winter sucks though haha

• Upvote 1

It still exists?!

• Upvote 1