Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

Sitting in someones car without asking isn't very nice but tolerable to a certain extent. Revving someones car without asking isn't. Removal of parts from that persons vehicle is the usual punishment I dish out.

• Upvote 2

Phil doesn't get why that guy bugs me....but like

How could he not rub you the wrong way ya know? Creeps me out.

And btw, he didn't tach it, but the fact that he tapped my gas a couple times was still crossing the line further than he already did.

Charlottesville Web? :rolleyes:

And now you guys know why I will never invite that guy to my R-BQ, on ANYOTHER event I organize, you can thank me next year.... :)

Is he even on the boards? Only place I've ever seen or heard of him was Carlisle and now this event, or is he a VCONA guy?

He's not on here as far as I know. He's all over Facebook VS and presumebly VCOA.

He's not on here as far as I know. He's all over Facebook VS and presumebly VCOA.

Both those guys look like older guys, is he all there mentally?

He's around 30 y.o. I guess. And uh I mean I can't make a diagnosis but

no. It's pretty easy to pick up on. Either that or he was just sheltered or something.

Paolo is the reason why I lock my doors, but open the windows about 6"

And if he isn't the most overzealous volvo person I know, then, I dont know

I like my VR and all, but id trade it for an M3 CSL in an instant

He's around 30 y.o. I guess. And uh I mean I can't make a diagnosis but

no. It's pretty easy to pick up on. Either that or he was just sheltered or something.

Classic

It's one of those things where you have to experience it in person.

The first time I ever met the dude, he approached me while I was about to snap a quick shot of his car at Carlisle, and then told me the whole story on how he found his awesome stock 740, and how much of a score it was. It was one of those smile and nod kind of situations. He actually never intro'd himself either. I found out who he was through others on VS. :blink:

• Upvote 3

15468520611_203d112ca1_c.jpg

heart-attack-guy_opt.jpg

Idk what this means.

then told me the whole story on how he found his awesome stock 740, and how much of a score it was. It was one of those smile and nod kind of situations.

Yes yes yes yes and yes. He went on forever to Matt and I, and we just kept looking at eachother like....uh. :huh:

• Upvote 1

From that angle, I have mixed feeling of the rear window spoiler/thingamajig. I like it in all the other photos I have seen, but for some reason that angle looks weird to me.

Everything else... :tup: :tup:

is he all there mentally?

NO! :lol: In all seriousness I believe he has Aspergers Syndrome (same thing as the Newtown shooter) which is a form of Autism, he has no social interaction skills. That's why he thinks in OK to get into people cars without asking and tries to invite himself to "private events" and get pictures taken with people that aren't his friends or join in on private conversations.

Sheltered would be an understatement... Especially if he does have Aspergers that would explain a lot about his "awkwardness".

No you don't! :rolleyes:

And now you guys that have been to my house know why I tell you not to give out my address, I don't want ANYONE (especally him) creepin' around my house...

I've met him at Carlisle several years ago and he never bothered me and just thought of him as one of those weird guys. But my biggest interaction with him was 2 or 3 yrs ago @ the Charlottesville Volvo meet, they had an award for nicest Volvo, oldest Volvo, most modded Volvo, Billy and his Platinum wagon won a LOT of those awards (he's also there best customer and drops a lot of $$$ with them). ;)

Anyway, they had a farthest driven award, it was between Paulo and myself as we both came from NoVa (3+hr drive). They asked both of use what we lived and awarded it to me. He goes up to the manager and tells them that he's farther then I am. So they had to awarded it to him... I'm surprized that he didn't argue that his 740 was nicer then Billys Plat... :rolleyes:

He's at every DC meet that I don't organize.... I organize a drive in centeral VA for a HANDFULL of VA guys and he tried desperately to invite himself to it by posting in MY pictures that he didn't know about this and the next time it happens I should invite him... I politely told him it was a "private event" a deleted his comments in my pix. Only way he was able to see my pix was cause he's "friends" with AJ wife and was creeping thru page and saw my pix (I took a nice photo of AJ and tagged her).

Same thing with the R-BQ when I posted pix in the FB VS Showroom he asked when was the next GTG I was having, I told him Carlilse... :lol: