Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

I thought seriously long and hard about doing mine hot pink/magenta before doing the satin black...after seeing the ps of Kalvins car...I'm kicking myself now. That looks awesome...especially with semi gloss black wheels.

I thought seriously long and hard about doing mine hot pink/magenta before doing the satin black...after seeing the ps of Kalvins car...I'm kicking myself now. That looks awesome...especially with semi gloss black wheels.

You were a minitruck guy in a former life, right?

• Upvote 2

You were a minitruck guy in a former life, right?

lol

nope...close though. i sport compact/IASCA audio guy

here is how it sits now, just go the pegs, stripped them, fixed the curb rash, refinished them this weekend, color is graphite. was going for a gunmetal/anthracite look, think it ended up a little darker.

think i need some light tinting next

here is the pic

post-36835-0-75258900-1324503673_thumb.j

here is how it sits now, just go the pegs, stripped them, fixed the curb rash, refinished them this weekend, color is graphite. was going for a gunmetal/anthracite look, think it ended up a little darker.

i dont see anything? :huh:

here is the pic

need WAY moar low next...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

the pic makes the wheels almost look black, but they are dark gray but really dark gray lol. anyways yeah im thinking of getting ipd springs, those are probably the lowest i can get right? just not sure if everything will clear without rubbing im running 235/40 series tires

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

coilovers are the lowest you can get apart from bags

well yeah i know, but i was meaning as in just springs since i just put in h&r shocks and struts

well yeah i know, but i was meaning as in just springs since i just put in h&r shocks and struts

If you're going with just spring then yes, ipd will offer the largest drop.

Bags are always going to be the first choice, but lowering springs went out with the cassette. Coilovers are what you're really after...you just don't know it yet.

• Upvote 3

DSCN0413.jpg

Got it home last night :D

Yesterday it got a new center driveshaft support and passed RI inspection. Then my uncle and I installed a new gates kevlar Tbelt and oem serp. belt.

Today I (hopefully) fixed the leaky sunroof, installed my Pioneer avic-f700bt, and detailed the center console, along with some other little stuff.

Tomorrow its off to the Patriots game!

• Upvote 1