How Your Car Sits

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got the dual exhaust done.

News today: My twin exaust in place and after listen someone of you, I modified rear spoiler .

Swapped my mom cars for the day. Picked up a set of Neptunes in Alabama. The father and son both drove red on black 855R's.

Posted Images

Yeah, I love them. I used a set of Rally Armor universals. They do a great job of keeping debris off the side of my car, install was decently easy too :tup:

I have custom Rokblokz flaps on my Forester, which were cheaper and thicker then RA. RA "flap" in the breeze a lot at highway speed, which some folks what, but I wanted mine to be ridged.

A lot of the guys are using flexible plastic cutting boards, like Ikea sells, they are dirt cheap and come in more colors.

I have custom Rokblokz flaps on my Forester, which were cheaper and thicker then RA. RA "flap" in the breeze a lot at highway speed, which some folks what, but I wanted mine to be ridged.

A lot of the guys are using flexible plastic cutting boards, like Ikea sells, they are dirt cheap and come in more colors.

We stock 24"x48x1/32" HDPE sheets that sell for 8 bucks. I've had a few guys come in to buy them. They come in a bunch of colors but would be fairly floppy.

I made mine out of more rigid foam PVC.

Floppy isn't bad on a lowered car, too stiff and they just end up hitting the stuff.

For the Foz since it has a lot of ground clearance I wanted them to hang down more especially at speed, they cut down the spray off the rear window in rain.