How Your Car Sits

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got the dual exhaust done.

News today: My twin exaust in place and after listen someone of you, I modified rear spoiler .

Swapped my mom cars for the day. Picked up a set of Neptunes in Alabama. The father and son both drove red on black 855R's.

Posted Images

Mine looks so much worse and I can't wash it because it's zero degrees here. Really sad.

Ask Josh (TKI Josh), I've been known to heat up spickets with hair dryers in order to wash cars in my garage. I actually treated the bottom of the walls with Redguard when I redid the garage recently to avoid water damage issues when washing in the garage.

I hate road salt. They treated here as a preventive measure. 0% chance of precipitation in the next 24-48 hours. Idiots......

gentle warm water sponge bath in the garage

Doesn't do a thing where it matters most: suspension, brakes and undercarriage.

I hate road salt. They treated here as a preventive measure. 0% chance of precipitation in the next 24-48 hours. Idiots......

Apparently last year there was a rock salt shortage around here the one time we had a really huge storm. I was thinking maybe if they didn't use it for rain they wouldn't have had that problem. Plow trucks also seem to enjoy turned newly paved roads into gravel when we get our first <2 inches of snow. At least they will fix it again in october..

Ask Josh (TKI Josh), I've been known to heat up spickets with hair dryers in order to wash cars in my garage. I actually treated the bottom of the walls with Redguard when I redid the garage recently to avoid water damage issues when washing in the garage.

Doesn't do a thing where it matters most: suspension, brakes and undercarriage.

Lol, your neighbors must've thought we were crazy!

I can't wash mine at home because of the cold, but I always try to take it to either the coin-op, or touch-less car wash every-so-often, on a dry day. Better than nothing.

Lol, your neighbors must've thought we were crazy!

They already know I am, no worries there.

I'll be washing here shortly, it's covered in salt and I'm not letting it stay on it.

Johann: no, unfortunately. There are alternatives like POR 15 (more of a rust response product than rust prevention) and other similar products.