Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

fwiw I had my cooling fan take a dump on me while I was driving through a town. Looked down and my temp gauge was in the red and I had a heart attack. No issues to this day (except a cracked upper rad outlet :glare: )

Just got off the phone with the service manager a bit ago. He kinda said all the same stuff as I was thinking, just looks like the hose popped off for no reason (no cracks anywhere) so they're filling it and taking it for a spin.

Could just be the clamp not tight enough? Idk. Baffled as well. Thank goodness its alright though.

Just got off the phone with the service manager a bit ago. He kinda said all the same stuff as I was thinking, just looks like the hose popped off for no reason (no cracks anywhere) so they're filling it and taking it for a spin.

It just seems so random that the hose decided to pop off. I would keep an eye on it for the next few days.

It just seems so random that the hose decided to pop off. I would keep an eye on it for the next few days.

For sure, this is good thoughts.

Remember on the way to MM and your coolant bottle got that huge crack in it?

For sure, this is good thoughts.

Remember on the way to MM and your coolant bottle got that huge crack in it?

Ha! And I still ran the River Run like a boss with that leak :P

Thanks for the kind words guys. Crossing my fingers here as are a lot of people for me.

Apparently I snapped the pic on the off cycle, they were on the whole time of course ;)

Thanks buddy! I actually really like it. It's only a T5, didn't really look to see if it's AWD or not as I had other priorities last night but initial impression is it actually has a great amount of power for a base model. Modern features like bluetooth and whatnot are great. I can't help but think that the car is a Geely car though. It's not nearly as heavy feeling over the bumps, but rather seems to get bounced around quite a bit. And though a light car is nice for agility, I like the comfort of my P2R.

Furthermore, the Chinese feeling is existent when you shut the doors as well. I'm sure you all can imagine what I'm talking about but shutting the doors feels more like a Honda than the traditional solid thud of a P2 or P80.

Overall, I'd be lying if I said it didn't cross my mind to see what they'd give me for my car to get into a T6 AWD R design. I like the modern features and everything and it does seem like a fantastic, solid car. At the end of the day though, I don't think I could get rid of my 05 for it.

By mistake i neg you Timo, sorry is st patrick day and i am happy ahear of time..

Its all fixed. Just needed to be reclamoed and filled. Yay. Will be keeping an eye on it.

Its sitting on all four wheels!!!!

I forgot how low my convertible is. fucking jack got stuck under the car LOL

'>

I think you're using that jack wrong :lol:

• Upvote 1

Got stuck in that stuck position. So used to my 4 runner....drop it and pull It out if I used a jack for anything. One vehicle is 3"off the ground, one is 3' first world problems

11076213_10152755874291966_1736027707334

• Upvote 2