Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

Unfortunately most stuff for these cars needs to be custom. However, being one of the more handy members here it shouldn't be an issue for you.

I had a custom exhaust made, 3" DP to 2.5" catback. Then I made the intake pipe myself and threw a spectre cone filter on it with a custom heat shield I took off of a (believe it or not) aftermarket intake system for a Cobalt SS. Just get creative with that stuff, but those two things alone will make you very happy.

​It will be a while before anything gets done to this. Now that I have a spare I can do whatever to the R, which is the more important thing.

But this car has really grown on me this week. It's small, really comfortable, different. The dash isn't ideal, I think the radio is in a terrible spot and should be switched with the info switch. But the car doesn't try to be anything it's not, which is what I like most about it.

• Upvote 1

​It will be a while before anything gets done to this. Now that I have a spare I can do whatever to the R, which is the more important thing.

But this car has really grown on me this week. It's small, really comfortable, different. The dash isn't ideal, I think the radio is in a terrible spot and should be switched with the info switch. But the car doesn't try to be anything it's not, which is what I like most about it.

​I constantly punch buttons shifting into 5th

Looks good, but judging by the moose sticker you own a hookah and are likely metro.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

20150516_194645_LLS_zpsehfukbhf.jpg

This was taken on my way home from the iPd garage sale 2015...  decided to take the scenic route.  :)

• Upvote 6

Washed her up.  Second time since Carlisle.  ;)

20150614_133557_resized.jpg

• Upvote 1

Freshly installed Bilstein Sports with H&R Sport springs and Powerflex front control arm bushings.  Rear Powerflex bushings to come soon.  I also just installed a SNABB intake pipe and OBX catback exhaust system to compliment the OBX downpipe I installed when I did the M66 swap.  This car is coming along very well.

Volvo1.jpg

• Upvote 2

Took her out Friday and Saturday of last week and did some logging... had a guy in a MP4 12C ask me about my "sweet Volvo" - no joke B)

IMG_6354_zpsll5wlri1.jpg

• Upvote 9

indeed! I'm seriously considering parting my S70 and just buying a new S60 T6. lol so fed up with my S70 right now..