beasters

How Your Car Sits

0f80ec57-a1f8-488b-8870-24fd04659106_zps

Finally got the s60R running after almost a year and a half.  Put the first 100 miles today and it ran great.  Passed NJ inspection too without a front plate B)

• Upvote 9

0f80ec57-a1f8-488b-8870-24fd04659106_zps

Finally got the s60R running after almost a year and a half.  Put the first 100 miles today and it ran great.  Passed NJ inspection too without a front plate B)

didn't even know you had a s60r. What year? 6-speed?

didn't even know you had a s60r. What year? 6-speed?

05 6 speed.  Got it in march of last year with a bad head.  Finally had time to change it out.  Timing belt tensioner failed at 99k

What's up man! I met you ~2 years ago in a Dicks Sporting Goods somewhere outside of Irvine - nautic blue S70 T5m. Been trying to get in contact with you, rides look great!

Swung by my Buddys work....Had to take a pic

IMG_20150620_150010935.jpg

• Upvote 5

Wow...the saff looks incredible, and more importantly both cars look to be in a state of completion and running ability.

What's up man! I met you ~2 years ago in a Dicks Sporting Goods somewhere outside of Irvine - nautic blue S70 T5m. Been trying to get in contact with you, rides look great!

Sounds like a missed connections add

• Upvote 3

Wow...the saff looks incredible, and more importantly both cars look to be in a state of completion and running ability.

Wagon Needs - Tuned , Reverse lights to work , Horn.  Put about 500 miles on it so far runs and drives fine with no issues. 

Coupe Needs - Interior put back together 100%, Aftermarket Radio and some custom LED stuff I want to do. Oh and just as of yesterday I need to change the passenger side wheel bearing out . It was smoking when I drove it home yesterday lol 

:lol: how many different cars have those Heicos Modas been on Justin?  I'll bet those are the ones that at one point were on my coupe.

:lol: how many different cars have those Heicos been on Justin?  I'll bet those are the ones that at one point were on my coupe.

Actually those are Modas not Heicos lol. 

• Upvote 1