Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

Last picture with the S60 before the new owner drove it away. I sure am gunna miss it, was hands down the best car I've ever owned.

IMG_20150824_195820_zps33k1nyln.jpg

• Upvote 2

Yeah, the V70R was definitely all around the most fun car I habe owned to date. It was a blast. But, I'm very happy with the S70 and 940 right now. Comfy daily and rwd fun. 

I mentioned it in another thread but it was so nice driving the XC with 3 other guys and about 2000lbs of gear 12 hours round trip this weekend. Nice and comfortable, plenty of power, great sound system, and I didn't have to cringe every time I hit a pothole. It may not be as much fun through and through, but I'm very happy with the XC and all it can do.

Probably ;) Honestly I just wanted a car that I can DD comfortably for a few years until I can finally pull the trigger on a 911 or GTR that I've been saving for. No sense having a car that I can't comfortably DD and then buy another sports car, especially in Upstate NY.

Old School VSer's throwback, boat launch edition.

20690500098_05a268b56d_b.jpg

20690592598_864162767d_b.jpg

Finally drove it off of my property, legally.

MM, have you been to Barrie somewhat recently? Saw a super clean 850 Turbo just like yours parked at the waterfront.

Edited by quiksilver
Added a pictar.
  • Upvote 6

Finally drove it off of my property, legally.

Congrats!!!  I know it's been a struggle with that car, but man does it look good

• Upvote 1

Lower it.

Yes master, right away master.

It'll be low, don't worry, but first I've got another school year to lower my account balance.

Congrats!!!  I know it's been a struggle with that car, but man does it look good

Thanks Andy, you've helped me out tremendously.

• Upvote 1

Probably ;) Honestly I just wanted a car that I can DD comfortably for a few years until I can finally pull the trigger on a 911 or GTR that I've been saving for. No sense having a car that I can't comfortably DD and then buy another sports car, especially in Upstate NY.

You should concentrate more efforts on getting out of upstate NY :lol:

That probably won't happen anytime soon. I've lived all over the country and I prefer it here, mainly because of my family. Cali was great but I couldn't settle down out there. Only place I'd consider going is Portland but like I said the family thing is tough for me.