Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

27 minutes ago, survolvo said:

Weird, it has handled the muddy mountain dirt roads and fire roads just fine around here. I mean you must have some real hardcore terrain in Ohio... :rolleyes:

I guess it just proves its not the size of the truck, but the skill of the driver. Granted I do have 15 years of experience driving on the mountain roads and 8 years of actual off road fire apparatus driving training so I wouldn't fret over your inabilities.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm sure you can ride a fixie much better than I could, so see, everyone has their strengths.

You ought to see him ride a bear. I know you live in Cali and all, but Mike has years of riding (and being ridden by) bears under his belt.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, survolvo said:

Weird, it has handled the muddy mountain dirt roads and fire roads just fine around here. I mean you must have some real hardcore terrain in Ohio... :rolleyes:

I guess it just proves its not the size of the truck, but the skill of the driver. Granted I do have 15 years of experience driving on the mountain roads and 8 years of actual off road fire apparatus driving training so I wouldn't fret over your inabilities.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm sure you can ride a fixie much better than I could, so see, everyone has their strengths.

15 years? That's a good start.

But I wasn't referring to "winter ability" as being able to drive down a little dirt path.

IMG_0530_zpsuzfqjcx8.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Pushing snow isn't hard. My buddies old ass f250 did it just fine.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, survolvo said:

anigif_enhanced-4028-1391466242-12.gif

You handle criticism so gracefully Jon.

• Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, matt b said:

You handle criticism so gracefully Jon.

He sure seems to have a bug up his a$$ a lot lately, so who is he feuding with now? Gabe? Timo? Mike? Bobby? Maybe me? :glare:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, B850 said:

Pushing snow isn't hard. My buddies old ass f250 did it just fine.

So you know this because a friend has a truck and you have seen its not hard?

OK makes total sense

Shit,  a jeep will push some snow...

It's a matter of how much, how far, and how often

6 hours ago, NEU said:

He sure seems to have a bug up his a$$ a lot lately, so who is he feuding with now? Gabe? Timo? Mike? Bobby? Maybe me? :glare:

There's a reason he a trademarked my 'angry and bitter" comment. 

As to why ? WTF knows. 

21 hours ago, B850 said:

hehe

IMG_20151129_150555831_HDR_1.jpg

Re upping this post because of Sur pissing match. Vinyl or plastidip? Cause I don't hate it. It just looks like a color I would paint a car in Forza rather than real life. 

Edited by Tommy.
  • Upvote 3

6 hours ago, NEU said:

Lately? He always has. I just blocked him. He spews bullshit out both ends and it was tiring. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Tommy. said:

Re upping this post because of Sur pissing match. Vinyl or plastidip?

:biggrin: my phone made the red look dull.. so I did some editing. Kind of funny how the background didn't change much. My car is still so far from being done. I'm slowly working on getting it somewhere close to Greg's...

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, B850 said:

:biggrin: my phone made the red look dull.. so I did some editing. Kind of funny how the background didn't change much.

Lol didn't even think that would be the case. 

1 hour ago, Dick Dastardly said:

So you know this because a friend has a truck and you have seen its not hard?

OK makes total sense

Shit,  a jeep will push some snow...

It's a matter of how much, how far, and how often

Ding ding ding. Mike hit it on the head. I wrench on fleet salt spreaders (international's, freight liners..ect) and the baby spreaders ( f550's ect). It looks a lot easier than it is all I'm going to say. These Chicago winters give these trucks the business

Edited by Modman
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Modman said:

Ding ding ding. Mike hit it on the head. I wrench on fleet salt spreaders (international's, freight liners..ect) and the baby spreaders ( f550's ect). It looks a lot easier than it is all I'm going to say. These Chicago winters give these trucks the business

Yep! I work on all our equipment and some other companies stuff.. Salt trucks take it the hardest for sure. 

Plowing 5 driveways a few times a year is one thing, my truck alone plowed 337 hours the winter before last and 198 last year.. All commercial shit in industrial areas in the damn snowbelt. 

• Upvote 1