Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

11 minutes ago, Timbo Slice said:

What's your suspension setup?

It was already sitting like that (had 235's on it too, yea it rubbed), there is no marking on the springs for the brand. The front struts are Sachs. I have IPD sway bars waiting to go on, and soon as a sell my 81 Yota rock truck going to switch the Nivos with the QA1 shocks, get 225's and see where it sits from there (just picked the rims up yesterday from powder coating them Speedway Black)

Yea i was getting ready to swap all the 98 R stuff into a white T5 wagon, then this came available and changed my plans (and there was a silver 2000R that i flipped too) 

9 minutes ago, Honeyman said:

You need a shot in front of the Copper Penny.  haha  

Sorry, been scratching my head, what you mean 

1 minute ago, nastyneight said:

Yea i was getting ready to swap all the 98 R stuff into a white T5 wagon, then this came available and changed my plans (and there was a silver 2000R that i flipped too) 

Sorry, been scratching my head, what you mean 

My fault... saw truck and thought you were down in Wilmington, nc.  Copper Penny is an establishment downtown.

2 minutes ago, Honeyman said:

My fault... saw truck and thought you were down in Wilmington, nc.  Copper Penny is an establishment downtown.

Ah man, I was over thinking it. Yup Im In good Ol' Wilmington

I know exactly where you talking about

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, nastyneight said:

Make it up, here how mine sits at the moment

2000.jpg

Such a rare/awesome color. That might be the one Justin saved a few years back. Trying to remember back to when he owned it but Im pretty sure Justin had his tinted like that with euro turn signals and a set of lowering springs. 

4 minutes ago, andyb5 said:

Such a rare/awesome color. That might be the one Justin saved a few years back. Trying to remember back to when he owned it but Im pretty sure Justin had his tinted like that with euro turn signals and a set of lowering springs. 

Thanks bud, it has been in Wilmington for a few years then was in Charlotte NC for few years, has the original Window sticker, was sold new in Mass

1 hour ago, nastyneight said:

Thanks bud, it has been in Wilmington for a few years then was in Charlotte NC for few years, has the original Window sticker, was sold new in Mass

Most likely his.  I believe it was in Charlotte NC for a little.