Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

4 hours ago, Honeyman said:

My usual schtick... nice day, though.

56d463f4e3288_Laserattrager.thumb.jpg.7c

Quoted for new page...

And also, I have been thinking, will you sell those wheels? Or know of any others out there? :D

16 hours ago, gmsgltr said:

Quoted for new page...

And also, I have been thinking, will you sell those wheels? Or know of any others out there? :D

X2 on those wheels. My favorite alternative to standard Pegs.. Quite the unicorn though.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, gmsgltr said:

Quoted for new page...

1 hour ago, tuner4life said:

X2 on those wheels. My favorite alternative to standard Pegs.. Quite the unicorn though.

Hey men, probably not in the near future... I gave NEU "first right of refusal" a number of years ago, and get asked about them pretty often.  Would love to find some others so I could make one great straight set and/or a spare.  That said, I'll holler if I trip over four of them.

• Upvote 2

3DC50833-EDA5-450C-8041-FB72CB934461_zps

back from the bodyshop, bumper and quarter panel look fresh. Wing is being painted hopefully soon, have other priorities. 

no turbo badge is growing on me, think it looks better this way?

• Upvote 6

I like it better without the Turbo badge. It makes the badging look not only cluttered on the boot lid, but also lop sided since there isn't a badge for the lower left portion of the boot lid. And putting something there to even it up makes the trunk even more cluttered, not to mention out of place since there is generally nothing OEM that belongs in that location.

Car looks good bud.

Platinum :wub:

• Upvote 1