How Your Car Sits

beasters

53 minutes ago, andyb5 said:

How's it running Lucas?

Really really well for just a base tune from Hilton.  It sometimes doesn't start first try, but other than that... it's very fun to drive.  Next up are replacement AWD prop shaft and proper exhaust and a more final tuning.  :)

• Upvote 1

They kinda look like reps in the pic but I wouldn't put it past Gary (I think this was his car) that they are real - he finds some smoking deals.

Timo is that a dent on the shoulder of the driver door or just a shadow?

41 minutes ago, gmsgltr said:

They kinda look like reps in the pic but I wouldn't put it past Gary (I think this was his car) that they are real - he finds some smoking deals.

Gary actually sold me the car with Saab wheels, I bought these from a guy in Canada for $300 and yes they're reps. I'm not about to put $3000 wheels on a $2000 car.

Timo is that a dent on the shoulder of the driver door or just a shadow?

I don't wanna talk about it :angry:

31 minutes ago, Commander Riker said:

You're right about the deck lid.  That does change the look and feel of the car quite a bit!   

Agreed! Exactly what I was looking for and it came out excellent. 

12 minutes ago, Commander Riker said:

Just the tip

Just for a second, just to see how it feels.

6 minutes ago, RBoy8 said:

They look better on your car than in my basement. :wink:

Idk, they might look better on someone else's car. I can't decide if I like them and may let them go.

5 minutes ago, BlackT5 said:

Record breaking temps this week so I had to wash the currently daily. Insurance is running out soon and can't decide what car to insure and drive next :P

Should probably take the '05 S60R off the road and sell it to me. I promise to take good care of it!