Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

2 hours ago, Oreo931 said:

I'll try to snap some pics once it's back on the ground.

Anxiously awaiting, never seen your car on the ground.

11 hours ago, B850 said:

That's actually what I just recently installed. It's the lowest I can go while still being able to use my driveway. Haven't really had the chance to test it yet. 

tuck \

there's a shot of the front with the eibachs... you can see my fender liner ripped to pieces..

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, ErikS said:

Anxiously awaiting, never seen your car on the ground.

I have never seen a picture of it on jackstands. 

• Upvote 2

Haven't been here in a while. How are you all doing?

Got rid of the C70, sad but I needed to move onto something different.

I've got a 12 S60T5, an 89 245 and the 65 Amazon now. No more ticket bait with the C70M gone.

P1020220.JPG

11694251_691748267621259_586987925_n.jpg

• Upvote 6

Hey Chuck! Glad to see you're still in the game, the cars look great! Hope everything is well :)

• Upvote 1

For my 98 s70...

Trying to figure out suspension for a more comfortable DD. I have had multiple suspension setups on the car. This is my added components in order of precedence:

Billy TCs on stock springs = better

IPD sways front and rear = funner

Shock and strut braces = tighter

18" peg reps and spacers = cleaner but rougher due to the minimal sidewall

D2s = lower and sportier

Currently rehabbing the shyte out of the car and want to redo the suspension again to have a solid, comfortable, fun DD that I wont need to raise and mess with perches. I could never get the D2s in the rear just right for highway driving although they were amazeballs on twisties. Bought IPD blues and Koni Oranges with all new hardwear, bushings and control arms. I'm thinking of returning the Oranges now though after spending a few hours reading through the forums and will pick up Monroes instead. Sound good? Now for tires how do you guys feel about 225/50's? I have spacers and a fender roller so they should fit just fine just wanting some input from you hard cocked Volvo slayers based on your experiences...

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, PalmFist said:

For my 98 s70...

Trying to figure out suspension for a more comfortable DD. I have had multiple suspension setups on the car. This is my added components in order of precedence:

Billy TCs on stock springs = better

IPD sways front and rear = funner

Shock and strut braces = tighter

18" peg reps and spacers = cleaner but rougher due to the minimal sidewall

D2s = lower and sportier

Currently rehabbing the shyte out of the car and want to redo the suspension again to have a solid, comfortable, fun DD that I wont need to raise and mess with perches. I could never get the D2s in the rear just right for highway driving although they were amazeballs on twisties. Bought IPD blues and Koni Oranges with all new hardwear, bushings and control arms. I'm thinking of returning the Oranges now though after spending a few hours reading through the forums and will pick up Monroes instead. Sound good? Now for tires how do you guys feel about 225/50's? I have spacers and a fender roller so they should fit just fine just wanting some input from you hard cocked Volvo slayers based on your experiences...

You are lost, this is a thread to post a pic of your car as it sits

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

42 minutes ago, Ol' Dirty Noodle said:

You are lost, this is a thread to post a pic of your car as it sits

image.jpg

The entire last page was talking about spring and suspension setups so I figured it would be a safe bet to ask. So here's a pic of the car I'm asking about. Currently sitting on D2s  but definitely not slammed as low as they go, and dirty as hell because I haven't driven it since around last Halloween. Anyway, Blues with Monroes seem popular based on the last page so that's what I'm going with. Already called IPD to return the Koni Oranges. Anyone here ran 225/50's yet with rolled fenders?

5 minutes ago, PalmFist said:

Anyone here ran 225/50's yet with rolled fenders?

Too tall, you'll rub like crazy. Rolling fenders has nothing to do with the diameter of the wheel well. Try 225/40 with 18s or 225/45 with 17s

• Upvote 1

Just now, andyb5 said:

Too tall. Try 225/40 with 18s 

I had 215/40 Ventus. Not impressed. I'll try the 225/40 in P Zeroes. The road noise on the last set was awful although. Like everything else in life, you get what you pay for

Thanks man

Heres my other one

image.png