Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

Well, silver is off to Cali soon.  Will be Volvo-less for the first time in 11 years and after 29 Volvos.  ;(

11270166_10152885052841966_869009558630600574_n.jpg

11230579_10152885052851966_7300519509452532383_n.jpg

• Upvote 2

This makes me re-think about adding my R spoiler on.  Sad to see it go.

1 hour ago, ErikS said:

Houston county, GA.  Nice.

Weirdly we pronounce it House-ton but then again this is Georgia.  ;)

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Yellow95 said:

Weirdly we pronounce it House-ton but then again this is Georgia.  ;)

Cool, I want to punch every new yorker that says it that way.

How are the Infiniti fourms treating you?  What are you going to do with the car since it came pre-lowered with brembo's and rims?  

Please tell me you vape now, the Volvo you just sold has 100% more character.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ErikS said:

How are the Infiniti fourms treating you?  What are you going to do with the car since it came pre-lowered with brembo's and rims?  

I don't go to the forums as I work on my own cars and don't need to meet people to do my work. 

I do vape but only the juices that your mother sends me and you don't want to know where she gets them from (hint its about 2 inches from her butthole).

I do agree the S70 was nice but sometimes its time to move on.

G

• Upvote 4

Time for an S60 Gary.  Or maybe just a '99 S70 lol.

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:22 PM, JaredR1 said:

Time for an S60 Gary.  Or maybe just a '99 S70 lol.

for some reason I cant come to grips with the 99 and 00 P80.  I don't even know why.  S60 I would love if I could find an S60 T5M that wasn't drug thru the mud already.

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 3:29 PM, ErikS said:

Yeah I want to punch most New Yorkers just because I hate NYC.

This made me LOL: "What are you going to do with the car since it came pre-lowered with brembo's and rims?" - That is truly the Gary special haha. I gotta say though too the brembos were and are still my best mod!

On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 4:34 PM, Yellow95 said:

I don't go to the forums as I work on my own cars and don't need to meet people to do my work. 

I do vape but only the juices that your mother sends me and you don't want to know where she gets them from (hint its about 2 inches from her butthole).

I do agree the S70 was nice but sometimes its time to move on.

G

This is savage and I laughed loud enough the secretary asked what was so funny and I just cant share this hahahah

• Upvote 1

On 6/30/2017 at 4:09 PM, phunktified said:

new tires + alignment today

There's just something about Volans and red that go so well together.

35317335100_d996bf8130_b.jpg

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Yellow95 said:

for some reason I cant come to grips with the 99 and 00 P80.  I don't even know why.  S60 I would love if I could find an S60 T5M that wasn't drug thru the mud already.

The 99+ is a different thing for sure.  If I owned one I would get it tuned with the torque pedal remapped to be much more linear if not completely linear.  I drive my dad's '99 NAm a lot and it is weird going up a hill in 4th or whatever at what would be like half throttle in the 850 and I'll floor it and absolutely nothing happens......because I was already at like 90% torque demand or something.  Going back and forth from a turbo 850 to a NA DBW car isn't really that bad since the power delivery of the NA DBW for the first part of the pedal travel is not that far off from my 850s.  It's a lot worse with a turbo ME7 car; the first time I drove one (which was a tuned one with torque limiter delete at that) it freaked me out so much getting all the power in the first part of the pedal travel that I was afraid to floor it lol.

I'll keep my eyes open for a clean S60 T5M.

Edited by JaredR1

20170706_164516_zpsezom7udf.jpg

Something flew up from the road and cracked my headlight lens. Went to pop the hood to survey damage, and hood cable breaks. Thankfully it did pop one last time, so in order to keep it from closing for the last time, I stuffed some diapers over the latches, but then to keep it from opening while driving, I pulled all the grilles out so I could strap everything down.This is a week after the throttle cable broke on my way to work. Ugh.

• Upvote 2