Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

I have an Amazon foam cannon that I use on my Troy Bilt pressure washer. I don't use it often, but it works well. The foam cannon itself was cheap, probably $20. I spent more getting the right quick connects at Home Depot, but most new pressure washers already come with those. Mine is an older model that I found around the block for free, so I'm not complaining! Cleaned the carburetor and it's run great for 2 years!

• Like 1

I'll join the Volvo up on ramps club again.

myzqhgyh.jpg

i8prXfxh.jpg

Also added spacers to the 911.

yWch55Uh.jpg

5NqgkOoh.jpg

• Upvote 5

^^^ Exits Porsche, disrobes, enters Sauna. Lol!

Edited by B_Dub

On 3/24/2019 at 8:20 AM, FINN said:

I'll join the Volvo up on ramps club again.

myzqhgyh.jpg

i8prXfxh.jpg

Also added spacers to the 911.

OK, I have to know. If you have that 911 Turbo, why do you still have the Volvo? Is it sentimental reasons? I love my Volvo, but I have a hard time imagining myself in the future with a RWD performance car of any type, and then still hanging onto my FWD Volvo out in the shop as the "project car".

I'd hold onto the Volvo, but that's just because I like most all cars. Sometimes it's nice to get back into the "worse" car. I love driving my brother's Miata, but it's  always nice to get back into my big, FWD Volvo. It's just a different experience.

Edited by bmdubya1198

That's kind of like asking why do you still eat cheeseburgers when you can afford steak... on a cheeseburger forum. Cheese burgers have character and depth. Cheese burgers are amazing. Steaks arguably better in almost every way but it doesn't mean you wanna give up cheeseburgers.

image.jpg

i rest my case

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hah! I looove cheeseburgers, so I guess I'm on the right forum!

Yeah, I get it. I mean, obviously I still have my Volvo after all these years. No one is forcing me to keep it! I love that it feels different. I just wish I had a few more available garage spaces to put some RWD cars into.

• Upvote 1

On 3/24/2019 at 2:03 PM, B_Dub said:

^^^ Exits Porsche, disrobes, enters Sauna. Lol!

or throws on towel, exits sauna, enters Porsche :laugh:

Lol you guys are silly.  Theres another step where I grab a cold one before entering the sauna.  But these old Volvos have been a part of my life since i was 16... sooo almost 19yrs.  Strong nostalgia plus I know how to fix shit when it breaks.

• Upvote 5

ding ding ding ding ^

On 3/26/2019 at 8:31 AM, FINN said:

But these old Volvos have been a part of my life since i was 16... sooo almost 19yrs.  Strong nostalgia plus I know how to fix shit when it breaks.

Too true, brother. 

• Upvote 2

On 3/26/2019 at 8:31 AM, FINN said:

Lol you guys are silly.  Theres another step where I grab a cold one before entering the sauna.  But these old Volvos have been a part of my life since i was 16... sooo almost 19yrs.  Strong nostalgia plus I know how to fix shit when it breaks.

100% true.  Just need to find more time to work on mine now 😞

• Upvote 1