Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

3 hours ago, gmsgltr said:

That is a sexy pic - almost on 3 wheels! Look at that driver front tire too - what tires are those? These aren't your new ones right?

Thanks! One of the other lappers there was a professional photographer who was doing work for the Ontario Time Attack Group. Couldn't say no to ordering a few when he posted the gallery up.

Yes, those are the new tires I'm running. Zestino Gredge 07R in 205/45/17 size. I had the fronts up to 40psi and kept the rears at 36. The fronts were pretty much spot on for that day but the rears had a bit more roll and could've done with a couple more psi.

1 hour ago, gmsgltr said:

nah - baby, new house, life... car hasnt been inspected in 2 years too - it will get attention again. someday. its registered/insured so i just drive it locally here and there to keep the juices flowing.

OMG say whaaat! I didn't know you guys had a kid. Congrats!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, B_Dub said:

All I know is that the last page and a half of this thread has resulted in my cum sock getting saturated. Gross, I know. But true.

LOL

1 hour ago, RBoy8 said:

OMG say whaaat! I didn't know you guys had a kid. Congrats!

when ya dont do social media... haha - thanks mang!

5 hours ago, B_Dub said:

All I know is that the last page and a half of this thread has resulted in my cum sock getting saturated. Gross, I know. But true.

😂😂😂 

5 hours ago, gmsgltr said:

nah - baby, new house, life... car hasnt been inspected in 2 years too - it will get attention again. someday. its registered/insured so i just drive it locally here and there to keep the juices flowing.

Congratulations Greg! 

• Like 1

Picked up an egg crate and a set of jewels today at the junkyard! I just need to polish up the jewels and I'll throw them on. I just need to find a passenger side turn signal assembly, unfortunately that was missing on the car I got them from.

LyUOd5I.jpg

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, gmsgltr said:

Congrats! Now you and Adam can have play dates and Volvo meets at the same time!

• Upvote 4

I just bought a house like Greg. I can now cum on the walls if I want to. Can get rid of my socks.

On 5/8/2019 at 12:18 PM, B_Dub said:

On 5/8/2019 at 12:59 PM, RBoy8 said:

Your tires are going to fall off. You should slow down!!!!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Brad850 said:

I just bought a house like Greg. I can now cum on the walls if I want to. Can get rid of my socks.

Some smudge with sage, some spray loads on the walls... it all acts to christen the dwelling. Approved.

• Upvote 1

On 5/10/2019 at 7:43 PM, Brad850 said:

lol drunk at 743pm on a friday?

On 5/10/2019 at 7:43 PM, Brad850 said:

WHAT?

60502329_10156270743861966_5068905125540

late to the color party because the T-5R and T5 SE were in off site storage till today....but red, yellow AND frost green wins

(you can just catch a peek of the red hood in the building where much magic is currently happening)

47962181027_05d9678595_h.jpg

• Upvote 2

On 5/13/2019 at 4:50 PM, RBoy8 said:

WHAT?

60502329_10156270743861966_5068905125540

On 5/13/2019 at 6:06 PM, bmdubya1198 said:

Holy body roll Batman!

13 minutes ago, JaredR1 said:

47962181027_05d9678595_h.jpg

On 5/13/2019 at 6:06 PM, bmdubya1198 said:

Holy body roll Batman!

• Upvote 4