Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

3 hours ago, RBoy8 said:

Whats springs are you running mikey 

Put the Comets and R bumper back on in preparation for spring (it got into the 60s last week..) Then it snowed. 

IMG_20200322_182713_zpsu2hr5hie.jpg

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Brad850 said:

none of your fucking business. post some pics of your new R. or else.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, gmsgltr said:

none of your fucking business. post some pics of your new R. or else.

:lol: wtf new R??? WHAT HOPPENED?

12 hours ago, Brad850 said:

STONK SPRINGS ON KONI STR.T

• Like 1

My Red car got hit for like the 5th time since I've had it (NONE OF THEM MY FAULT) and i just got tired of sinking money into a body that wasn't straight, among other issues I just didn't have the will to fix. It had so many things wrong with it despite everything I did and other than it being stupid fast it was somewhat annoying to drive. 

Resized-20190928-203725.jpg

I haven't done a photo shoot yet, but everything that was wrong with my red car is right with this car. It's so much nicer to drive. 

Resized-20200218-151051.jpg

On 3/23/2020 at 1:20 PM, RBoy8 said:

STONK SPRINGS ON KONI STR.T

This is my plan! Except with the koni yellows I have. At this point I think lowering springs are too much of a trade off, especially since I don't even track my car. Are you happy with that setup considering you do autox and stuff?

• Upvote 4

and the white R is facing the wrong way on that side of the road (in 'merica). brad, c'mon mannnnn

;)

O.o how are you getting hit so many times without it being your fault? 

3 hours ago, RobT5M said:

A couple years ago (after not having any accidents for about a decade) I was involved in three non-fault accidents in the span of about 6 months. While none of them were very serious the experience definitely made me a more cautious driver- I think the repeated feeling of getting into an accident really imprinted into brain. It was weird...and not the good kind of weird. 

9 hours ago, gmsgltr said:

and the white R is facing the wrong way on that side of the road (in 'merica). brad, c'mon mannnnn

hahaha. Was parked there for 5 minutes.

7 hours ago, RobT5M said:

1. Brother got in a t-bone accident years ago (which is what I think gave the car most of it's issues)

2 lady backed into it at the tire shop (paid for a new R bumper)

3 sideswiped on the street outside my brothers house (ran)

4 sideswiped on the street outside my parents house (ran)

5. Hit my neighbors car so hard that it hit mine and sent it 20 feet down the street (ran)

You would think I would have learned my lesson parking it on the street but sometimes I couldn't help it. Worst part is I don't live in the city. 

• Like 1

Jesus man :( Thats rough.  

But yeah I always have that fear when street parking, so much so I will go as far out of my way as possible to avoid street parking. 

On 3/24/2020 at 6:32 PM, Brad850 said:

My Red car got hit for like the 5th time since I've had it (NONE OF THEM MY FAULT) and i just got tired of sinking money into a body that wasn't straight, among other issues I just didn't have the will to fix. It had so many things wrong with it despite everything I did and other than it being stupid fast it was somewhat annoying to drive. 

I haven't done a photo shoot yet, but everything that was wrong with my red car is right with this car. It's so much nicer to drive. 

This is my plan! Except with the koni yellows I have. At this point I think lowering springs are too much of a trade off, especially since I don't even track my car. Are you happy with that setup considering you do autox and stuff?

Damn dude! Sorry to hear about the red but I'm glad you've found a suitable replacement. I think I'm going to enjoy my setup on the track and autox. I've been enjoying them so far driving around the city so I think you'll like it, especially since you've got yellows. :)

Bought a pretty beat up black 850 R. The interior, was grungy, has a broken door panel, couple of broken vents and a few other issues that need attention. The exterior had some of the worst paint I've ever seen on a Volvo. I used my quarantine time to wrap it in a color shift gloss metallic blue/green vinyl from Vvivid. First time ever attempting to wrap a car, so I'm pretty damn happy with the results.

49722375321_087c63a932_k.jpg

49736891937_e13e412c68_k.jpg

• Upvote 1

wow - get us some more pics! looks great!

3 hours ago, gmsgltr said:

wow - get us some more pics! looks great!

Agreed. Looks awesome!