How Your Car Sits

3 hours ago, gmsgltr said:

Nice! Its sitting well! What tires/size did you end up with?

Front end re-painted or is it just lighting? I like the wiper delete

215/40/18. Rolled fenders. 15/5 spacers rear and front. 

Front has been repainted. Rear need cut and polish. Haven't touched paint in 2 years and it has oxidized into a lighter shade. 

I've never liked the headlight Wipers on 850s. 

Worked on the wife's car yesterday. 

Wash, clay bar, meg#7, menzerna pf106, and some basic meguiars carnauba I had laying around. 

Also fixed the rear center console booster seat, installed third row seat, replaced sagging sun visors, and did oil change with Castrol edge. 

Decided to try the propus from the sedan on the wagon. It looks good but I think I prefer the volans. It's an aggressive look though. Would look great if it was lowered. 

PSX_20201025_173855.thumb.jpg.088388ea261da5845574b0ea11918877.jpg

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally got the dual exhaust done.

News today: My twin exaust in place and after listen someone of you, I modified rear spoiler .

Swapped my mom cars for the day. Picked up a set of Neptunes in Alabama. The father and son both drove red on black 855R's.

Posted Images

IMG_20201013_181729.thumb.jpg.5f60200d1f252a03b99c25eae599c5c8.jpgthe monkey up lol big job ahead didn't know about the vin coding before I bought the 2.4 and converted it from auto n/a 2.4 to T5 m66 manual lol any one know how to cheat around the imobiliser not letting it have ignition power ,injector pulse or coil power ide love to find an easier way than what's ahead of me, it's got ya technics coilovers 18" ford focus rims modified exhaust manifold for external wastegate and gt3586r turbo big front mount lol but the bastard won't startIMG_20201013_181739.thumb.jpg.48d336695607e2a644ef9b1bcd7b4f2f.jpg

Edited by Gregando
More info
  • 2 weeks later...