Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

I had heard something about that with the Nivomats but wasn't even sure if this car had them. I'll try to get it on the road this week and see what happens. Thanks guys!

Yup, all AWD wagons have Nivos. Driving it makes a pretty noticeable difference. On my R, the rear gains about 1-1.5" after driving

• Upvote 1

I had heard something about that with the Nivomats but wasn't even sure if this car had them. I'll try to get it on the road this week and see what happens. Thanks guys!

nivomats are in the rear. as for the front suspension fwd struts will work you can use stock base model ones and theyll even out the height

or you can use vw golf mk5 springs in the front and it'll give you a 3 inch drop

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You guys were right about the suspension. I registered and drove the wagon for the first time today and the rear did come up quite a bit, headgasket isn't looking too good but the ride height almost evened out. lol. Anyways here's a pic of my S60 from this morning, put the summer wheels and spacers back on.

2012-03-02133854.jpg

2012-03-02133940.jpg

• Upvote 3

think it is a 960. Car always is looking good Mike.

Summer wheels back on...

Untitled-1copy-border-5.jpg

Looks really good, Ivo. I was just in Holland 2 weeks ago and didn't see much in terms of Summer wheels. I think life is better once people swap to Summers.

think it is a 960. Car always is looking good Mike.

Nope, there's no opening in the middle and it doesn't hang down as far as the 960 lip.

I have a Couple 960 lips in my garage..but the one on my car right now is homemade.

Home Depot Garage Seal Lip? It looks a bit wavy which is why I ask... those lips just don't ever photograph very well.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Nope, there's no opening in the middle and it doesn't hang down as far as the 960 lip.

Yea yea john, you know everything.....

trolololol.jpg

• Upvote 5

Yea yea john, you know everything.....

trolololol.jpg

It's true... I do. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Last night at a big gtg.

430188_362019137166396_100000749374744_1

• Downvote 1

Here is WHERE my wifes car sits...Obviously a whiteblock lives here.

Too bad she can't seem to manage parking in the same spot..has to be different every day.

MY parking spot doesn't have a single drop.

photo-30.jpg

Edited by scumcity14