Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

ok his suspension cost more than my car your point is? am i supposed to think his car is godlike?

if i like it i like it. if i don't so what? it just so happens that i do like that style just not the vented radius styled fenders. im more of an oem+ and super low kinda guy.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

if the roads are bad you can use the steering wheel to avoid the holes.

Yeah.OK. Come to Cleveland and say that..

I don't know man, probably would but I can buy the wheel and two tires for less than my deductible. I already ordered the wheel from IPD today and will stop by my tire shop in the morning to order two new Falken 452 tires. Car felt good today driving to and from work, no wobble or any residual effects from what I can tell. Will have it aligned again for free following the new wheel and tires.

I don't know man, probably would but I can buy the wheel and two tires for less than my deductible. I already ordered the wheel from IPD today and will stop by my tire shop in the morning to order two new Falken 452 tires. Car felt good today driving to and from work, no wobble or any residual effects from what I can tell. Will have it aligned again for free following the new wheel and tires.

Ya, I figured the deductible would make it not worthwhile, but when my windshield got cracked by a rock, they replaced it free. So you never know.

Not in NJ brother. I know NY state gets their windshields replaced caused it's deemed a safety issue or something like that. Matter of fact it stinks cause I just had my windshield replaced in Sept after driving with it cracked for years and it just got cracked again this winter. ugg.

But Geico was cool and paid for me to get it towed home yesterday. :tup:

Yea I'm pretty much in love with those wheels.