Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

Needs a ton more low and some arch work to get fitment right, but heres how it sits now:

IMG-20120317-00405.jpg

Haha thanks Matt, and yeah the muffler has gotten some mixed responses. It's a 3" Vibrant TPV. Sounds great in person. One thing I would like to change is how it sits. I don't mind how it is now but ideally, I'd like it to be a bit more parallel with the car. I find it points a little bit downwards at the moment. No biggie though, imo.

Here's an up close shot:

294687_10150255530286966_508651965_75992

and this is another shot, back when the wagon was still on Kilen springs:

what does it sound like? here is a video of mine with the magnaflow

th_VIDEO0010.jpg

back on topic...how she sitting now....slow

427319_10150617587397036_749972035_93527

lol i just posted a pic similar to this of mine yesterday... slow... haha looks nice steve

Still waiting for my replacement IPD VMS wheel to arrive via UPS so running the winter setup with 75'F weather. Yesterday I painted the mirror covers and wrapped the B pillars in semi gloss black. What do you guys think?

DSC_1686.jpg

DSC_1685.jpg

Still waiting for my replacement IPD VMS wheel to arrive via UPS so running the winter setup with 75'F weather. Yesterday I painted the mirror covers and wrapped the B pillars in semi gloss black. What do you guys think?

I like the b-pillars but I'm on the fence of the mirrors

IMG_20120317_150729.jpg

• Upvote 6

Piggy's back! :tup:

Mine, crappy iPhone pics taken a few minutes ago for another member:

photo1-2.jpg

photo5.jpg

Could/should be lower but I need it higher in the spring and summer since I usually have adults riding in the back.

• Upvote 1

When are you going to fix your trim???

• Upvote 1

When are you going to fix your trim???

Whenever I get around to it. I'd rather weld a piece of metal and repaint the doors, I like smooth doors. I just can't seem to find white doors.

You've lost me. Is you plan to pull off the trim and weld the doors and fenders such that there is no trim - i.e. shave them? Wouldn't you need to replace your bumpers then in order to make the whole side flow properly?

You've lost me. Is you plan to pull off the trim and weld the doors and fenders such that there is no trim - i.e. shave them? Wouldn't you need to replace your bumpers then in order to make the whole side flow properly?

That's the idea, yes. Make the trim disappear all together.

As for the bumpers: not sure yet. The obvious next step would be a V70 front end but for some reason I can never bring myself to that point. The rear bumper is from an XC70 and could receive the same treatment Hussein gave his.

Not sure, either way nothing will happen anytime soon. I still need to finish the R5.

th_VibrantTPVedit.jpg

Video quality isn't the greatest but this should be an okay sample. It drones pretty bad at around the mid-2000rpms. Going to do a 3" DP and cat to 2.5" catback w/EST resonator to the Vibrant TPV I have now. Hoping the drone would be reduced with the resonator.

Mine, crappy iPhone pics taken a few minutes ago for another member:

Could/should be lower but I need it higher in the spring and summer since I usually have adults riding in the back.

Love those TDRs.