Sign in to follow this  
beasters

How Your Car Sits

th_VibrantTPVedit.jpg

Video quality isn't the greatest but this should be an okay sample. It drones pretty bad at around the mid-2000rpms. Going to do a 3" DP and cat to 2.5" catback w/EST resonator to the Vibrant TPV I have now. Hoping the drone would be reduced with the resonator.

the drone is because the muffler is in the rear. straight pipe it there to a tip and then put a canister muffler like the one i did to get that sound from my video clip. NO DRONE, ask Tyconn..he bought my olvie green t5m and i had no drone in that car or the btcc car and now none in my c70(even tho its a vert)..

the drone is because the muffler is in the rear. straight pipe it there to a tip and then put a canister muffler like the one i did to get that sound from my video clip. NO DRONE, ask Tyconn..he bought my olvie green t5m and i had no drone in that car or the btcc car and now none in my c70(even tho its a vert)..

Yeah I know, but I figure instead of paying to get another muffler installed to my current setup, I'd wait until I have all the pieces to do an exhaust. Just have to get a 3" cat then I'm gonna get everything installed. :)

Edited by RBoy8

Falling cherry blossoms make this my Zen moment. If it rains theyll be gone tomorrow. Yep, dirty.

IMG_1595.JPG?gl=US

• Upvote 2

It's first time on the road since September. Waiting for a couple parts to arrive at some point today and then I can take it for a spin. So stoked.

01ff0cac.jpg

• Upvote 4

Gabe, that's on the Lake Michigan side, right? Looks like it might be in Bailey's Harbor.

Gabe, that's on the Lake Michigan side, right? Looks like it might be in Bailey's Harbor.

We were actually on the bay side the whole time. This is Egg Harbor. Because of the stupid start problem we couldn't get to do everything we wanted. :angry: We WILL be going back. I want to go all the way to the tip of the peninsula and do some hiking. :tup:

C70 is looking pretty man!

Love the stance on the C70 :tup:

thanks guys, no one gives love for the 90, she's my daily all weather beater! she hit 166,666 miles yesterday

photo-38.jpg

Sexy. Yellow fogs? Been thinking about doing this...