Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FINN

Monkey Girls Part 2

I don't know the details of how you supposedly changed - but you are about 20 now, right?

Think about how much you've changed since you were 17. People change a lot at our age. That's just the way things are. A lot of relationships fail because of that, but if you really love her fight to make it through it. I gues what I'm trying to say is to remind you that change is to be expected, both in you and her.

That said, you know her better than all of us do, do what you think is best. Some girls would like the restaurant thing, others might think you were trying to "buy them back," as horrible as it sounds. What kind of girl is she?

It's been said, but I feel strongly enough about it to feel it's worth repeating:

Be who YOU are. Period.

Obviously be considerate of other people's perceptions, but if the way she feels you are changing is not in a bad way then you can't blame yourself. People grow, and sometimes their loved ones are just afraid of the change, even if it works out to be good change. Good luck tomorrow, I wish the best for you both!