R MOOSE

--Official Spotted Thread--

I saw some dude in a silver ish 850 waggy tinted out with some stickers but it was on 17 / I86 through the construction at the 1way traffic with K barriers... i think ive seen it before & it has wheels but idk.

Smyrna/Vinings, GA. Publix parking lot on Paces Ferry, Black 850R wagon lowered, Tethys, Fat exhaust. Idling in a parking spot.

Same day, 850 R black, on 18's of some sort, rolled past me on Cherokee Street in Kennesaw, GA.

I think it was this past Friday, Sept. 17th. Spotted in Columbia, CT on RT. 6 heading onto the little highway there. Titanium grey S60R, 18" Pegs, exhaust, bov, etc. I was the one in the stock looking Saab 9-3 trying to mess with you. :D

Sorry...i just saw the main menu filled with spotted posts and figured i would try again.

• Upvote 2

Spotted - Yellow T-5R 1:00p.m. Zinfandel Dr. Rancho Cordova, Ca

Great condition, looked good.

95 Black 850R with volans at Bethany Village Retirment home , looked in mint condition

What I assume could only be Gary's old yellow 855 T5 wagon. Dark tint and what looked to be black wheels with a polished lip. Spotted on GA Loop 10 in Athens around 12:30.

I saw a red 850 with two big white racing stripes right up the middle of the hood, roof, and trunk. It only had the Volvo and 850 badges, saw it new Hampshire college a day or two ago.

Spotted: John (JVC), you were driving on Randolph in downtown Chicago on Friday night. I was walking, I guess you didn't hear me over that OBX exhaust.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1