Sign in to follow this  
R MOOSE

--Official Spotted Thread--

I spotted that same dude at dunkin counts in east Stroudsburg pa, exit 309 on 80 about a month and a half ago:

G3sQ7e3.jpg

Dunkin donuts, stupid auto correct. I want those rims

Thats probably a V70 unless he switched the door handles

I was thinking the same thing about those rims, they are NICE! Propus looking centers with a nice wide outer lip. Enlarged the pic, the center caps say "STR", they almost look like rear drive offset.

Edited by sjmcarz
  • Upvote 1

Silver '05+ S60R, dark tint, lowered on BBS LMs, 6apd and a mean exhaust in Merida, Yucatan, Mexico on Friday. I know it's probably a long shot.

• Upvote 2

Silver '05+ S60R, dark tint, lowered on BBS LMs, 6apd and a mean exhaust in Merida, Yucatan, Mexico on Friday. I know it's probably a long shot.

Is Yucatan anywhere near Mexico City? R1ckso had a friend with R i've seen in some of his pics

I forgot about that kid! No, it's about a 15 hour drive away, must have been someone else.

More like a xc70 (98) with stronger rear springs .

Nah it's a V70, the black accents are likely plastidip or vinyl (same material as the blacked out pillars)

It's an interesting look, kinda like it. The front bumper seems stock with a lip or winglets on it.

S60R, Mass Pike/495 tolls at like 7 this morning. CT Plates. Black on black on black on black on murdered out on black on murrdaa, on YELLOW calipers......!!!!! Yellow CALIPERS! I see you

• Upvote 1

olive s70 with exhaust and black aftermarket wheels on Hebron ave in glastonbury saturday afternoon... who was this driving by my house :blink:

Powerebelaser Sonic Blue S60 R AWD on 280W last night in traffic, I don't think he cared. :(

Silver stock S60R in my neighborhood. I'm just waiting for you to come out so I can say hello.