Sign in to follow this  
R MOOSE

--Official Spotted Thread--

White 850R or T5R at the FAA Tech Center the other day. Went past my hot Dodge Avenger rental ( what a complete POS ). Didn't get a chance to follow or snap a pic. I'm here for a couple more days, I'll check around a bit.

Red S60R with IPD stickers Massachusetts plates at Cars and Coffee in Nashville. Anybody?

Never seen it before, but I know who's car it is. Guy goes to school at Vandy lives in MA. I've talked to him a few times on SS.

Black modded s60r. Loud as can be on Montauk Highway in Bellport. sweet looking car.

Laser blue V70R, tintz, very clean, possibly led license plate lights, you either came from the Scranton Expressway, or 81. Near the light in front of the Viewmont Mall in Dickson City, PA. I was driving in the opposite lane. Never saw it around before.

I've never seen Jeff or any of his cars, and he lives 45 minutes fro me

My buddy sent me this snap this morning. He's in Eastern PA in the Allentown area. Chances are it was on Route 22. Probably better luck finding the owner on SS.

A217EBC7-81D5-4BAD-80A9-41DAECBA528F_zps

I know that guy, his name is Steve. Lives in windgap. Swedespeed lurker

Yeah my buddy's commute goes out toward 512 before he his 22 so that makes sense.