Sign in to follow this  
Che'_Moderator

Fuel Prices And Economy

I hope prices of fuel go to 10 dollars per gallon:

And tax reform laws that were proposed in 2007 will tank the economy and lead to wide spread lay offs.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Sure but make sure theres some sort of infrastructer to move along Natural Gas or Electric Cars.

If not the the $10 a gallon gas would turn this country into Medeville times of surfs and landowners.

If not the the $10 a gallon gas would turn this country into Medeville times of surfs and landowners.

And..... :lol:

whats up bitches.

is that after you used your GetGo/Giant Eagle rewards? :D

• Upvote 1

yeah, i had 1.80 built up.

30 gallons worth.

:blink: Thats a lot of groceries.

I hope that will drop the price on the V8 XC90 I'm planning to purchase in the summer.

in other note, price for 92octane is $3.40 this morning :lol: Still better than that $4.00 gallon period we had couple years back.

Ugh, hopefully gas stays put for a while, premium is $3.39 here which is anywhere from 91 to 93 oct.

Ugh, hopefully gas stays put for a while, premium is $3.39 here which is anywhere from 91 to 93 oct.

If the trouble in Libya doesn't resolve itself soon and oil prices keep spiraling upward expect to see gas prices moving up. Saudi Arabia will work to manage the oil prices but speculators will still have fun with the chaos.

Sign in to follow this