Sign in to follow this  
Che'_Moderator

Fuel Prices And Economy

We have one of the best mass transportation system in the nation, yet our fuel price still one of the highest :lol: I personally couldn't stand the conditions and type of people use the mass transit. During rush hour, it's hard to find a seat. It is even more disturbing if you end up with someone who haven't shower for days.

Light rail system.

railsystem-main.gif

Whole bus and light rail map

trimetsystem.gif

Guess I'll be going to a higher ethanol blend and monitoring mileage to make sure it make sense :rolleyes:

Yup, $3.60 for 91 here in CO. It went up 20 cents from last Friday.

To help off set the crazy prices I bought a 50cc scooter to drive to work on instead of the Volvo. It gets 120mpg. B)

IMG_8853.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Western Europe is at 8.5 USD/gallon currently, just for reference. Belgium broke the 2008 fuel price record today (there is an official maximum price for the statistics)

Here is Ford's we don't give a fuck response.

IMG00109-20110307-2225.jpg

Saw it at the Houston live stock show and Rodeo last night. 2011 Raptor, 6.2 L V8 @ 411 bhp.

IMG00110-20110307-2226.jpg

:lol:

Murica.

Win biggrin.gif

4.18 FOR 91 in sacramento a week ago and abt $3.90 for 87 now I'm gonna go stockpile some used fry oil and buy a diesel...

• Downvote 1

Yeaaahhh.

lets rush to get Keystone done so we can have US residents blown up and the US get none of that luscious black love juice.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/09/oklahoma-pipeline-explosion_n_4068377.html

let alone poison so many states.

wasn't sure where to put this lol.

Sign in to follow this