BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Redbull everyday... I get a case of 8oz cans every month on Amazon subsribe and save. And on weekends I usually have a 12 or 16oz just for the extra kick. I sometimes have them before I go out too. Like tonight I'll need one, I'm hangin' with the Subaru boys and girl. I need a Redbull tonight when I go home just to keep me up.

i just bought 2 cases of that caffeine water i was telling you guys about.

avitae.

walgreens has it for .99 with walgreen card.

so i bought 2 cases, they looked at me weird

Drink battery acid Alden, you're just one step away from it. The stuff in those drinks is awful.

I stick to my 2-3 shots of espresso a day. But if I have 3 one day, I'll only have 1 for the next few days.

I've been doing black coffee with an extra shot of espresso for a few weeks now. Once New Years comes around I'm nixing caffiene completely for competition.

Drink battery acid Alden, you're just one step away from it. The stuff in those drinks is awful.

Can you elaborate? Because I read the ingredients list on almost everything I consume. That this stuff is full of stuff nearly as bad as battery acid is news.

EDIT

carbonated water, citric acid, erythritol, sodium citrate, natural and artificial flavors, panax ginseng root extract, taurine, sucralose, caffeine, sorbic acid, benzoic acid, acesulfame potassium, l-carnitine, l-tartrate, niacinamide, d-calcium pantothenate, sodium chloride, d-glucuronolactone, inositol, guarana seed extract, pyridoxine hydrochloride, maltodextrin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, maltodextrin, cyanocobalamin.

you are not Mormon

t least i don't believe so

Earth to Mike, the Word of Wisdom doesn't say jack about caffeine.

9. And again, hot drinks are not for the body or belly.

That's all it says and here is how the Church officially interprets that:

Tea and coffee (see D&C 89:9; latter-day prophets have taught that the term “hot drinks,” as written in this verse, refers to tea and coffee).

It's one of those dirty little secrets that no one talks about and yet everyone acknowledges. I generally avoid caffeine because it's addictive and I won't eat, drink, consume, anything that is going to lead to an addiction. But, I will drink it occasionally when I need to use it for the alertness caffeine offers.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/54797595-78/church-drinks-caffeine-lds.html.csp

this isn't the place to discuss, but how do you feel about the constant, rereading, updating, reevaluating of THE GOOD BOOKS to spin things to make them fit?

this isn't the place to discuss, but how do you feel about the constant, rereading, updating, reevaluating of THE GOOD BOOKS to spin things to make them fit?

Can we assume we got everything right the first time?
  • Upvote 1

there are quite a few people here that refuse to update the constitution, but the good books are fine to?

• Upvote 1

Wait... Mormans can't drink hot tea or coffee?

But is iced tea and coffee ok? I saw the link saying caffeine and cola were ok.... I'm all confused by this information.

Can open; worms everywhere.

I drink a 32 oz 'cup' of coffee w/ a little sugar every morning, then one Mtn Dew per day. And some water and milk. And some beer every now and then. Orange Juice, glass every morning.

Not a fan of the energy drinks.

there are quite a few people here that refuse to update the constitution, but the good books are fine to?

People have been altering those books since their inception, and have used them for their own self interests for as far back as we can see to control whatever they are able. Today most comments are incendiary as a result of our pussy world, where instead of enjoying and respecting other cultures and norms (and relating to them accordingly), we're all bound into being the neutral man, so afraid of stepping on toes, or noting differences. It's no wonder why people get so polarized about this, sometimes we lose the capacity to relate...

• Upvote 1

HA, no they just continue to see it's interpretation as correct, and will not change the part you don't like. See: 27 constitutional amendments.