BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

654102538260lg.jpg

small upgrade to my trailer... the 5x8's were on sale so I snagged one, can demote my little unregistered 4x6 to yard duty.....   can actually see this one in my rear view mirrors which is nice and the gate will be helpful ....  

31 minutes ago, phunktified said:

654102538260lg.jpg

small upgrade to my trailer... the 5x8's were on sale so I snagged one, can demote my little unregistered 4x6 to yard duty.....   can actually see this one in my rear view mirrors which is nice and the gate will be helpful ....  

Lowes?

58 minutes ago, MattyXXL said:

Lowes?

tractor supply co.  $599 ..     had a sheet of 3/4 ply handy to drop in.. boom...  

12 hours ago, phunktified said:

tractor supply co.  $599 ..     had a sheet of 3/4 ply handy to drop in.. boom...  

Im looking at almost the same one basically at lowes.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_100369-15476-5X8G_1z0x2ms__?productId=3005264&pl=1 

But they want $699 :(

25 minutes ago, MattyXXL said:

Im looking at almost the same one basically at lowes.

http://www.lowes.com/pd_100369-15476-5X8G_1z0x2ms__?productId=3005264&pl=1 

But they want $699 :(

yeah thats the same one, looks like you would have to drive to clewiston or naples for the 599 TSC deal ..  [shows as 699 on the website til you click on it] ...

Lowe's does price match as well, so if you can get documentation on the TSC deal @ $599, you can likely save the $100 and still scoop it from Lowe's.

13 minutes ago, Kevin. said:

literally afraid to post a picture of all the parts I've bought for my 850 this year :blink:

All the parts that you still havent put on?

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, MattyXXL said:

All the parts that you still havent put on?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I bet my list is longer than Kevin's list.  Of course, mine has been accumulating for 3+ years now.

I actually have a rather extensive list as well. I've been back in Rochester for a week now after being located on site for 3 months, so I'm getting closer to finding time to do everything. All I'm waiting for is my retune from Aaron so I can turn off the Misfire CEL so I can get the car inspected, and then the fun will finally begin. Shitty thing is I can install next to nothing until I get the car inspected, so I'm sitting over here like a Chihuahua literally shaking waiting for the moment I can make this car loud, illegal, and uncomfortable. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Burn-E said:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I bet my list is longer than Kevin's list.  Of course, mine has been accumulating for 3+ years now.

I need to start my build thread already

Now that I've been working a stable job for over a year and paying off all my loans, I'm finally able to spend a bit more here and there on fun stuff without worrying too much (while still being able to save the majority of my earnings for a property... and my like, future and stuff of course :tongue:)...

...  so my car parts list is FINALLY starting to grow....... and not just maintenance items but mods too. I'm so excited for this year... finally some progress! :biggrin: Gonna order my exhaust sometime this week.

44 minutes ago, Kevin. said:

I need to start my build thread already

Here's mine:

1. Brand new sunroof cassette that I grabbed when a SS'er's coupe was destroyed 6 weeks after he replaced his (the entire mechanism and glass - pristine)

2. NIB OEM 18T - got it cheap through a source

3. Original IPD 3" angle flange down pipe - minimal mileage

4. Complete pristine charcoal dash with all tabs intact

5. fiberglass lip spoiler from Adam (Owned) group buy

6. NIB green injectors

7. Refinished set of Nebulas (different from those on the car)

8. NIB set of OEM foglights

9. H&R springs

10. Koni shocks

11. New cable for seat repair

Most of that will get done this year.

When you're ready to let those nebs go, let me know :wink: I'm gunna look like Bernie by the time I take posession of those wheels.

• Upvote 1

Rookies.

When you have to PM Chuck to get your garage page fixed you can call me.

• Upvote 1