BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

1 hour ago, Timbo Slice said:

Thanks for the info man. That may be a better route.

No problem - if you want to talk more send me a PM so we don't derail the thread

Perhaps we should create a detailing thread. I don't know that we have one around here.

59 minutes ago, Ol' Dirty Noodle said:

We used to

Sponsored by Chemical Guys. 

• Upvote 5

Being the collector and lover of Danish Modern theses chairs were a big score for me. I'll reupholster them properly next weekend. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Upvote 2

Nice grab Mike.  Always on the look out for gems in the rough among the Danish MCM furniture offerings.  I know a few guys who work all the estate sales in the area who keep an ear to rail for me on interesting pieces.  Still pissed that I missed out on a pair of Selig Z chairs at an extremely low price last year.  Those suckers are like hens teeth.

• Upvote 1

Generic ECU picture.

s-l300.jpg

From Beust/TMM9.

• Upvote 3

71dYvlqpiCL._SL1500_.jpg

Plus M105, M205, Blackfire Wet Diamond, an economy pack of clay bars, and 3 Hex-Logic pads. Time to get the cars detailed for the summer.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Timbo Slice said:

Buff this**

Plus M105, M205, Blackfire Wet Diamond, an economy pack of clay bars, and 3 Hex-Logic pads. Time to get the cars detailed for the summer.

you buying from Autogeek?

I actually ended up getting everything off Amazon Prime. Including shipping, it came out cheaper than anywhere else when I pieced everything together.

After a 2 year break from the scene, back in the game.  Bye bye van!  T5 AWD - wife's ride.  Surprised by the amount of space in the 2nd row.  3 squirts for nice.  Time for wheel shopping now :biggrin:

image.jpeg

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, zpd said:

After a 2 year break from the scene, back in the game.  Bye bye van!  T5 AWD - wife's ride.  Surprised by the amount of space in the 2nd row.  3 squirts for nice.  Time for wheel shopping now :biggrin:

image.jpeg

Nice ride. You will love it.

• Upvote 1

Agreed^

Such a roomy and great looking mid size suv. Only comment... I can't believe these cars are sold with Halogen Headlamps... :(