BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

haha. i know. i didn't think of that at first.

with all the running i've been doing, i went to a hardcore running store and got fitted, examined my gate etc etc. it was between these and the asics nimbus. they really fit well.

I love the nimbus series - I ran in the nimbus 7, 8, and 9 for years. Now I switched over to the NB 1223 because of the better lateral support - and because I got it on clearance for $60 which was half off! :P

i looked at the nimbus 10. those are the brooks defyance 2.

i'm real neutral and don't need big support.

New dashboard :ph34r:

c00a_1_bl.JPG

Project Dynaudio continues! Picked up the tweeters too.

hope you got that cheap ... I have one of every dash color right now :lol:

Needed more space so I ordered this (in yellow):

53951.JPG

Talked myself out of buying this:

57083.JPG

Price difference, $4,000. I think I made the wise choice :lol:

I had something very similar to that yellow box years ago when I was a Maint. Mech. at an Industrial Laundry facility.....suckers aren't cheap.

The one I had was from MAC Tools and was yellow, ran about 7000. I was scared to touch it. lol

I was trying not to spend money but what the hell.....ordered a Pyrometer/EGT gauge kit, I'm tired of looking at the empty hole, also gave Hussein a deposit for non delaminating rear door panels to match the perfect front ones I got months ago and am picking up a map pocket from Chris tomorrow.

have the original wheels in the box.. running gear as of now..

HPI phlatline wheels and tires, futaba 3pk 2.4ghz radio gear, and maxamps.com 6000mah 20c 2s lipos. gonna get a set of maxamps 5250 30c 3s soon..

PICS!!

12-0619517409T.jpg

12-0619542769T.jpg

12-0619569812T.jpg

12-0619595859T.jpg

12-0620011037T.jpg

12-0620043569T.jpg

12-0620091304T.jpg

this truck is a beast.. and its no e-savage.. this truly a converted savage x with xl suspension.. SWEET.

I am at a loss for words at how INSANE this truck is.. it belongs in a rubber room.

Nice, I have a Revo 3.3.

I discovered a customer credit on FCP for a returned MAF and ordered more stuffs to include a Bosch fuel filter, Hutchinson OEM rear shock mounts and Bilstein Touring rear shocks.

I may piece together my suspension upgrade shortly, plan on XC90 spring seats, Volvo strut mounts, misc. hardware, Bilstein Touring struts, H&R springs and IPD's HD endlinks....it may just happen soon. At least now, the rear refreshment/upgrade will be done minus the springs.

I'd like to pick up sways as well, that will be further down the road.