BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

New tank stand and canopy showed up! Water still cloudy but looks soo much better than the old crusty walmart stand.

tn_IMG_5413_4_5.jpg

New tank stand and canopy showed up! Water still cloudy but looks soo much better than the old crusty walmart stand.

Cichlids?

For now, there's 1 blue african cicilid in there but I'm thinking about taking him back to the store after 5 years of him killing anything that moves in the tank :(

For now, there's 1 blue african cicilid in there but I'm thinking about taking him back to the store after 5 years of him killing anything that moves in the tank :(

Psuedotropheus are assholes. Maybe give New World Cichlids a try?

Edit: On second thought, it probabaly a Sciaenochomis you have. Either way, Malawi are super aggressive.

What have I been up to? Single-handedly boosting our economy (or at least keeping Nike in business).

Not ALL of these are new purchases -- the gray New Balance aren't new, though the yellow are -- but most are.

DSC08143a.jpg

Matt! Where you been?

I know! I was thinking about making an "I'm Back" post...

I might just make an accident post, which will include a very interesting story.

Psuedotropheus are assholes. Maybe give New World Cichlids a try?

Edit: On second thought, it probabaly a Sciaenochomis you have. Either way, Malawi are super aggressive.

yeah he's an electric blue sciaenochomis. we've had him since he was about an inch long and we had him with 3 other females of the same type and he's killed them all along with 2 pleco's, several of those skinny little algae eaters and a few emerald cory catfish.

Surprisingly though the gang of 7 or 8 serpae tetras lasted the longest.

I might just make an accident post, which will include a very interesting story.

Nah, its ok... we know.

soooo you like to ruN?

soooo you like to ruN?

Yeah, I've been running 5+ miles a day 5+ days a week for the past few months. I'm trying to get more and more into it, picking up my pace, etc. Soon I want to start putting in some time at the track and getting involved in 10ks and half-marathons.

Yeah, I've been running 5+ miles a day 5+ days a week for the past few months. I'm trying to get more and more into it, picking up my pace, etc. Soon I want to start putting in some time at the track and getting involved in 10ks and half-marathons.

Thats awesome... I hope you get there. My brother did Ironmans and all that jazz before his accident.

I have been trying to run more but my left knee has gone to shit... so looks like surgery in the near future.

Oh no are you ok? :( . good to see you back!

and half-marathons.

i'm running in a half marathon next month. its my first, i can't wait.

i run 20-25 miles a week depending.

the key to getting the distance is once a week a long run.

i mostly do 5-6 miles during the week and then go for a 8-10 on sat.

i'm not so worried about time right now, more survival mode.

the one i'm running in sept is in ERIE, pa, its supposed to be the flatest half in the USA. it goes out 6 miles into lake erie on a penisula if your interested.

L49-1952-main04-tmc.jpg

Ballin' on a budget. $164 shipped.

are you kidding me? I would have sold you mine for $100 shipped