BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

yep, thats the only place i've ever seen them.

problem IMO, people see that and intention bump thinking there's protection.

I've been noticing a TON of people in The District with completely messed up rear bumpers. Just ding after scratch after scrape after ding, all up and down the bumper. Ridiculous.

Wife killed my trusty old Canon S50 :(

New hottness should be rollin in from B&H on monday B)

Lumix ZS7. Thing's got built in GPS for automatically geotagging picture locations :lol:

It was a tough call between it and the new canon SD4000 and SX210 but I was a little disappointed to see canon skimp out on shooting options and control over the camera. The ZS7 has everything and the kitchen sink to manually configure if desired.

panasonic_zs7_silver_550.jpg

Good call on getting the Panasonic Lumix vs. the Leica branded one. The cameras are duplicates, but the Leica branded one costs more.

Good call on getting the Panasonic Lumix vs. the Leica branded one. The cameras are duplicates, but the Leica branded one costs more.

Yeah I saw that in one of the reviews... insane... TWICE the price?!

Duh. Good luck with those, they won't fit your hub anyways.

I apologize for being the only person to post in his thread, being local and having the cash in hand. I am also aware of the center bore differences and already have a remedy lined up. That remedy will also cure the offset difference. I do appreciate for your words of caution though. :)

I apologize for being the only person to post in his thread, being local and having the cash in hand. I am also aware of the center bore differences and already have a remedy lined up. That remedy will also cure the offset difference. I do appreciate for your words of caution though. :)

No apology needed, I'm actually more mad at him than you. I emailed him about 15 minutes after he put the thread up and he was all set to ship them to me. Decent thing to do on his part would have been to at least give me the heads up.

also anyone find 60$ is way too much for a JY to charge for an airbag? I pulled a 960 wheel and airbag and they wanted $ 72 for it...blink.gif

That's way exspensive, I can grab them for a bit less. Wish some would pop up that are in decent shape, there all so beat when they come in.

That's way exspensive, I can grab them for a bit less. Wish some would pop up that are in decent shape, there all so beat when they come in.

funny this is I went back 3 days later and talked to them and asked where the wheel was because I wanted to buy it...and they said they crushed it. Some things at the JY around here are priced well, others are ridiculously expensive.

Duh. Good luck with those, they won't fit your hub anyways.

They would if he buys my adapterrrrsssssssssss lol

I'm done spending money for awhile now..

Spending money like it's hot!

Semi related:

specialized-s-works-sl-carbon-bar-37552.

spec_stem_sw_road_08_m.jpg

Since a little run in with a truck and his trailer last week added a new angle to my old bars. dry.gif

Also got fitted for the second time in 10 years, turns out I didn't have the best of positions on the bike.

• Upvote 1

No apology needed, I'm actually more mad at him than you. I emailed him about 15 minutes after he put the thread up and he was all set to ship them to me. Decent thing to do on his part would have been to at least give me the heads up.

No worries. He didn't even mention another interested party.

prorace12.jpg

**Times 5**

In flat black, but you get the idea.

prorace12.jpg

**Times 5**

In flat black, but you get the idea.

Nice! +40mm offset? 17's?

Nice! +40mm offset? 17's?

Grant's: 45 offset, 7 inches wide.

I may end up buying a fresh one from TDR, I can have the 2 damaged ones fixed for $65/wheel but I'm trying to weight my options. Yours came straight from England, right ?