Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Mike's planning on doin some PLOWIN'!!!!

I'm not really interested in pushing it too far. More so looking for consistency with the power. If I can put down ~300whp on 9/10 runs I will be satisfied.

Sounds like a K24 will give you what you want. I built my motor fully intending to one day put a bigger turbo on it, but so far I'm still satisfied with the K24. Might look into the billet wheel once Lucky has them available though.

Around what rpm does the 24 spool?

Been thinking of going up to a k24, external trans cooler, and then being done with the performance mods for the car.

:lol: I have a k26 in storage! trying to get one of the local guys with a 240 to put it on his car. >.<

Around what rpm does the 24 spool?

Been thinking of going up to a k24, external trans cooler, and then being done with the performance mods for the car.

Spools very fast. Easily can hit 14-15psi by 2500rpm. Definitely recommend a good EBC.

Wife and I just went hunting.

3 at 1 store and 1 at another, there are no more in my city or the city next....

Why? Because I havent had a twinkie in 7 years, dont want to pay $40 for a box on ebay, and she hasnt had once in 4 years :lol:

cqa0n.jpg

Well I its good thing they last almost forever. Save one or two packs for a yr or 2 and sell them on ebay for some good money.

Anyone know how much he paid? I wonder if a c30 t5 would have fit into his budget

c30t5 would be at least 5-6k above his budget if the c30 cost $16000

Amaltheas. Rubber is shot, wheels are in good shape with minor wear and tear. Hopefully by the time these get new tires I'll have coilovers.

utf-8BTWlzc2lzc2F1Z2EtMjAxMjExMTgtMDAyMz

Audio-Technica ATHM50's

My Sony MDR-V6's get plenty of use and I love them, but they're a bit harsh with the highs, and more importantly, I needed a second pair of good headphones for house duty since I'm using my Sony's at work.

41nt%2BBw7rHL.jpg

Why put out a $100+ for those when you could grab AKGs? I'm sure there will be a deal or two for black friday.

Why put out a $100+ for those when you could grab AKGs? I'm sure there will be a deal or two for black friday.

I paid $94 shipped ;) Plus, I wanted closed instead of open, and many AKG's are open. As much as I'd like a pair of opens (strongly considered Sennheiser HD555's that came up on several ebay auctions), my primary use for headphones is when speakers are not appropriate. I know they have some closed models, and I don't doubt AKG's reputation, they're an option if I don't like the M50's.

Oh, and I bought one of these the other day.

24871633_26010230_trimmed.jpg

Aww yaaa this is going to be an expensive month.

First piece towards a mini-home gym. The winter is coming, no more activity, and I know myself; I won't actively seek out a gym. I used to go very consistently in the afternoon at work, but that isn't going to work well these days for a number of reasons and I miss...well I guess I miss being in shape, but the true fat kid hiding in my heart says I miss being able to eat non-stop :lol: I just hope this thing's one-piece pad is soft enough for my crotch or I might have to customize it with a razor.

41CtTQHQXYL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

• Upvote 1

i need a new front door. they are so stupid expensive

I hear you. Consider plywood and some duct tape.

Alden: details on the lower back machine ? Cost, etc.... I have lower back pains I can't shake off, I need to strengthen it.

you need to do some yoga, its all the time in the saddle (there was no pun in that)