Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Not if I steal it tomorrow before it leaves the shop!

:lol:

anyways to keep it relavent.

i probably should have bought what you bought..But whats the fun in that?

Careful I hear mike has minions down here... :ph34r:
They're everywhere...

A great upgrade. Just a pita to get in. ;(
I have a few things to do under the hood next week, so I'll have stuff out anyway..can't wait, I'm tired of my perforated diaphragm..been dealing with it the last couple months and mostly driving the bro truck anyway..

Ohhhh, what other things would that be??? :huh:

Got a board(still has factory grind no wax), bindings and boots for $150 from a co-worker never use, because he decided to stick with skiing.

P1194459-1.jpg

• Upvote 2

Ohhhh, what other things would that be??? :huh:

90 degree double reversed inside out plastic Terylium carbonic alloy rod knockers.. :ph34r:

Edited by scumcity14
  • Upvote 2

Got a board(still has factory grind no wax), bindings and boots for $150 from a co-worker never use, because he decided to stick with skiing.

I'm telling you right now, get RID of those flow bindings, words cannot describe how bad they are. You can score a random set of traditional bindings on CL pretty cheap. If you like the easy in/out pickup K2 Cinch's.

• Upvote 1

Woopsies. I accidentally bought this.

sachs_883082_999707_pressure_plate__8692

Ben, Why? Is the SBC feramic clutch having trouble? I am just quizing you since I need to get something stronger than the R. I could use your opinion. The Sachs just requires a repin right?

I'm telling you right now, get RID of those flow bindings, words cannot describe how bad they are. You can score a random set of traditional bindings on CL pretty cheap. If you like the easy in/out pickup K2 Cinch's.

That was my plan to get traditional strap bindings. I've heard of them popping loose on people.

Every pair of click/easy in bindings I have had, I have hated. You end up spending more time cleaning out the binding to get your boot in than you do riding.

08_kinder_egg.jpg

Just don't tell anyone, apparently there's a $2500/egg fine for bringing these dangerous items across the border. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez.

http://www.komonews.com/news/offbeat/Seattle-men-busted-at-Canadian-border-with-illegal-candy-162685596.html

• Upvote 5

2008-6-9-2008-mercury-mariner-hybrid.jpg

The payment for this with gas will be less then the gas alone per month in the Expedition. I kinda like creepin' up on people in electric mode.... Anyone need a 5.4l 4wd Expedition?

Edited by cheapwagon