Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

• Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A house.

PLX Devices Wideband O2 Kit with Bosch LSU 4.2 sensor. Now I can't be bagged anymore for running no front O2.

Please stop posting.

Posted Images

Hamburg_zpsfb0f5f72.jpg

Back to Hamburg with me :)

Best part is-- I was googling promo codes for United flights, I came across this gem: http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Weightlifting/Membership/Membership-Benefits/United-Airlines.aspx

Gave it a shot, saved about $40 :lol:.....as a US Weightlifting Olympian...

• Upvote 1
Hamburg_zpsfb0f5f72.jpg

Back to Hamburg with me :)

Best part is-- I was googling promo codes for United flights, I came across this gem: http://www.teamusa.org/USA-Weightlifting/Membership/Membership-Benefits/United-Airlines.aspx

Gave it a shot, saved about $40 :lol:

Just used the same code and saved $20. thanks!

ySj228p.jpg

Guy wanted $2500 but after pointing out that the frame has been cut and welded I got it for $500

Perfect truck to haul junk to the dump and tow the Jet Ski's to the ramp 3 miles away

• Upvote 2
Are the 80's back? I need to find my British Knights.

BK's for when you just gotta look FRESH! :lol:

4468845485_5f3155ebc6.jpg

ySj228p.jpg

Guy wanted $2500 but after pointing out that the frame has been cut and welded I got it for $500

Perfect truck to haul junk to the dump and tow the Jet Ski's to the ramp 3 miles away

Shit, What is that an '05 or '06? how many miles?

Edited by scumcity14

Its a 01 with 139k.. It was hit in the rear, and they cut the frame rails and welded junk yard ones on and replaced the bed. He said he drove it like that for 20k miles Im just going to use it to beat the hell out of it with yard waste, shit to the scrap yard and towing the skis so it wasnt too bad of a worry for me..

and I still have $300 left from the Grand national money... LOL

thats makes me mad, if you hadn't brought up welds, the price would of been much more.

thats dirty pool, i guess i'm too nice. lol

? Im confused... He said he was originally from New Hampshire so I looked under the truck for rust and saw the welds.. Asked him what that was about, so he told me... I didnt push the price he was the one who came up with the price..

Why would that make you mad mike?