BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

I really don't get why they changed it from Buy.com Rakuten sounds like a move from Street Fighter

• Upvote 4

Bought one!

I really don't get why they changed it from Buy.com Rakuten sounds like a move from Street Fighter

Yeah I was like wtf? But it was cheaper there so I chose that over eBay.

Vet bill, paint meds for the dog and more anti-inflammatory. Oh the joys of an aging dog....

It sucks.

My Doberman Lab mix is 16 this year and he limps a lot and his hind quarters are starting to have no feeling in them. He has Dog "Alzheimers" as well..

21btzrupq-L.jpg

x2 - will be picking up a new DSLR in the next couple months, saw these for $9.99 each and couldn't resist. Shockproof, magnetproof, waterproof for 24h, and x-ray proof - perfect for travel.

Just an FYI

Newegg has them for $7.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820147150&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_sp=&AID=10440897&PID=404255&SID=297533_desktop

• Upvote 3

Gabe where'd you get those blue silicone coolant hoses?

Didn't post a link since I was in Canada, it was a 'shell shocker' on Newegg Canada and I thought it may not extend to the US site. +1 to those who posted links!

71u9Aai5JwL._AA1500_.jpgRestoring my multi-monitor goodness on the new PC and upgrading another step in digital - can't go full displayport thanks to older monitors that only do DVI.