BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Thanks (: I appreciate the info on it anyways, if I had a little more money available I might've upgraded to yellows but like I said I don't need them.

I'm stoked for new suspension parts, holy shit my stock suspension has to be original and it's AWFUL.

Got my suspension done yesterday was really easy. Got george to come over and help needed a impact driver, cuz someone had over tightened the top nut holding the strut bearing to the spring set. Handles a Hell of a lot better and sits nice.

Got my suspension done yesterday was really easy. Got george to come over and help needed a impact driver, cuz someone had over tightened the top nut holding the strut bearing to the spring set. Handles a Hell of a lot better and sits nice.

It was a whole weekend of working on Volvos. :)

• Upvote 1

Actually they are sometimes sold with Eibachs in a kit so clearly they work with Eibachs as well. I suspect because Eibach doesn't lower the car as much as iPds and others.

I bought that kit, and they did not work correctly with the eibachs. Koni explicitly states they are not to be used with any springs that lower the stock-ride height of the car. I found that out after buying, and am not sure why they are sold together for so many cars as a kit. Perhaps they have a modified Koni set that now works with them, but they didn't with mine.

I bought that kit, and they did not work correctly with the eibachs. Koni explicitly states they are not to be used with any springs that lower the stock-ride height of the car. I found that out after buying, and am not sure why they are sold together for so many cars as a kit. Perhaps they have a modified Koni set that now works with them, but they didn't with mine.

Wow that's really odd! Good to know

Nice. I've had the 911 carerra wheel for 3 years now and thought was decent for the price, you'll love that, similar to the gt2 wheel very smooth.

Cool, I didn't want to spend more than 500. I really wanted the Porsche wheel though...

93AB3EB4-A796-4BD6-990F-FD0EA946C16C-380

From Tasca

Do you mind posting the part number ? I have to order a few things, I wanted to add that to the mix. Mine's all kinked and missing most of the trim.

I bought dim sum today. Doesn't sound like much but I fought off a ticket in court today and used the money to eat instead. Suck on it City of Seattle.

4x brihzj.ang.jpg

Amazing tires (re760)

Good choice. They are a lil old now though... But should still be plenty sticky

• Upvote 2

Amazing tires (re760)

Good choice. They are a lil old now though... But should still be plenty sticky

Yup, thats what I heard. As long as they survive this summer I'm not worried about the age. Car will be traded in probably beginning of fall/winter or early next year

Picked an obnoxious color but I'm tired of staring at grey and black car seats.

61fuxhD9UnL._SL1000_.jpg

• Upvote 1

A lot. :ph34r: Crazy busy with the changes at work and home life is just as crazy, and more demanding.

All is well though and we're all healthy. I should be down in your next of the woods this time next year for a few weeks, I'll keep you posted!

• Upvote 2