Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

• Replies 23.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A house.

PLX Devices Wideband O2 Kit with Bosch LSU 4.2 sensor. Now I can't be bagged anymore for running no front O2.

Please stop posting.

Posted Images

rapid wear! watch your pressures & alignment, they rarely see north of 15,000km's up here.

So whats the story on these, tirerack has great reviews on them and tire wear rating is pretty damn good. Purchasing summer tires soon and was thinking of going with these. Want decent grip tires but most of my driving is highway so I understand i will need to take that into account when it comes to wear. Recommendations?

I'm sick of chasing around certain items in life, especially ones that don't cost a lot. In this case, bluetooth headset and thumbdrive. One for on the go, the other stays at home.

Plantronics M50

321764-plantronics-m50.jpg?thumb=y

312ideo1RHL._SY300_.jpg

I also decided losing an eye in a weedwhacking accident does sound really a dumb story to tell while looking at someone with my single eye.

31nvaTmYg8L._SX300_.jpg

I'm not giving up on weedwhacking in boatshoes though. My angles are just going to have to suck it up.

And lastly, a cheese slicer. Because having the right tool is better than wasting time botching slices with kitchen knives. Especially when its $9.

41t1yOdf-CL._SY300_.jpg

pfffffft. keep it oem...

07982_C64_0_CC2_4_CE4_ABF8_0_C46_D06_E88.

^_^

LOL, I got so much use out of that integrated booster in the 855, it was great. The V70 has two integrated boosters, the older two use them. The little man gets a more secure seat for now.

• Upvote 1

I'm sick of chasing around certain items in life, especially ones that don't cost a lot. In this case, bluetooth headset and thumbdrive. One for on the go, the other stays at home.

Plantronics M50

321764-plantronics-m50.jpg?thumb=y

312ideo1RHL._SY300_.jpg

I also decided losing an eye in a weedwhacking accident does sound really a dumb story to tell while looking at someone with my single eye.

31nvaTmYg8L._SX300_.jpg

I'm not giving up on weedwhacking in boatshoes though. My angles are just going to have to suck it up.

And lastly, a cheese slicer. Because having the right tool is better than wasting time botching slices with kitchen knives. Especially when its $9.

41t1yOdf-CL._SY300_.jpg

That is so funny. I was looking at that exact headset and safety glasses. Let me know how you like the headset.

TME?

EST, I went for the quieter version of their exhaust. I'm just happy to get rid of my rusty, leaky stock exhaust and replace it with an SS turbo back system.