Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Nothing wrong w/ the golf. Fun little cars. Fuck the haters. :lol:

So what's up w/ the house? We're getting ready to do a kitchen remodel finally. :blink:

Both garage doors took a dump last week. I fixed one fairly easily, the other one is bandaged on until they get replaced.

We have to insulate the garage (doing foam insulation, it's 25 ft by 48 ft)

We have 6 oversized windows in the front to replace.

We need to redo both the ceiling and the carpet in the basement. While we're at it, we might as well do drywall there too and insulate the basement properly that way.

So basically, the cost of a small kitchen spread over 3-4 areas. We redid the kitchen 3 years ago, that was not a fun check to write. :unsure:

For fucks sake its a low mileage Golf...Why does this require so much bullshit?

If Matt wants a Golf let him buy a Golf...

He buys and sells plenty of other "cars" and you guys never criticize that?

Agreed. Just because this is a Volvo forum doesn't mean we can't own other vehicles. For fucks sake, some of the OG and/or daily posters don't even own Volvos anymore. Get the sticks out of your ass.

you guys never criticize that?

I think by you guys, you mean Travis. And he has a Cherokee. So he's in no place to comment.

Besides, all the other cars Matt's bought were cool :P

And Timo, I don't think anyone suggested or questioned why he didn't buy or consider a Volvo. Don't think it's a brand snob moment.

And Timo, I don't think anyone suggested or questioned why he didn't buy or consider a Volvo. Don't think it's a brand snob moment.

Hes just stroking Mike hoping for a reach around.

I think by you guys, you mean Travis.

suck-it-trebek.png

and since its the internet, I'll continue to shit on anything I don't like....kthxbye

• Upvote 3

I think by you guys, you mean Travis. And he has a Cherokee. So he's in no place to comment.

Besides, all the other cars Matt's bought were cool :P

I guess I just jumped the gun, as there's usually someone whining about how someone else is a pussy for not driving manual or critiquing why someone would ever buy a non-Volvo vehicle. I didn't read the previous page as I was in the middle of a render but saw it and got annoyed.

Hes just stroking Mike hoping for a reach around.

This.

• Upvote 1

Speakers are starting to get crackly and faded, figured it was time to switch em out.... Gonna try these since I was able to get 4 of em for a decent price

$(KGrHqFHJEgE92!f41LtBPg1!m(6qg~~60_57.J

<<picture a iPhone 5s 64g in slate gray>>

Still downloading all my stuff to pass judgement

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1