Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

how does it compare?

Night and day.

Good, good... my favorite color for those cars. Must be nice not having a 99% front bias AWD system.

Yup, and not to worry about angle gear exploding.

what did they give you for it?

$4000 @ 155K miles, missing 4C shocks, axle seal leak etc.

you plan on leaving us here at VS? its interesting to see who stays, disappears after leaving the fold.

you plan on leaving us here at VS? its interesting to see who stays, disappears after leaving the fold.

Oh I'll be here. Too many good people and friends to leave behind.

New to me lights for the Jeep

CAM00151_zps8817204f.jpg

1394046_518373566296_1526263260_n.jpg

Traded the S60R

My buddy has the same color. Subaru's are a whole different world then Volvos. ;) Modding my Foz is soo easy and CHEAP! I just look for STI/WRX hand-me-downs...

Here's my '11 XT Touring, with factory sports grill and underspoiler, STI sedan quad exhaust, Eibach 25/22 sways, Rokblokz flaps, Cobb St1 tune and 18" Ultras. Next up is a DP and St2, maybe some Swift or King springs. WRX Konis are in it's future... :ph34r:

45505-neu-albums2241-summer-picture4433-

Pulled the trigger on this beast. Harman Kardon HK 990. Sure hope it sounds better than my stack of old NAD stuff.

Nice amp. Good transformers in there

I do still like old NAD stuff though.

And Adcom.. I just sold a GFA535II and I really wish I hadn't

• Upvote 1

These should run up the old power bill a bit more.

7970s.jpg

You plan on mining bit coins with all those? Kinda late to that party.... haha Otherwise I cant imagine a need for that many.

You plan on mining bit coins with all those? Kinda late to that party.... haha Otherwise I cant imagine a need for that many.

Not late at all...been making good money with scrypt coins. About 60% profit over power prices. Picked these up used at a price I can probably mine for 6 months without any more depreciation.

My 5 old 7970s paid themselves back 4-fold...these probably won't be that good but I want more coins to trade with and getting money into exchanges is a PITA.

You digging the shoes?

And the bike. 3rd ride in 3 days, closing in on my 150 mile weekly quota much quicker now that I enjoy the bike I'm riding. The shoes are great, no dead spot, no numbness, just perfect.

Stoked about my current set up, it should be a great racing season.

These should run up the old power bill a bit more.

Finally someone is going to max out Crysis at 2560x1600 @ 120hz with high res textures, tod changes and ini tweaks.

Edited by fivex84