Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

vac_hose_black_picture.jpg

Siliconeintakes vac hose kit. Also, e-code headlight lenses, and oem timing belt kit with rollers, tensioner, water pump and serp belt.

All for the 855R :)

Still need to buy a pcv kit, cam seals and a few other stage 0 parts.

Love mine. So glad the Apple store employee talked me out of the Mac Book Pro, this thing is perfect.

Will likely be my next mac purchase if my 2014 road schedule is anything like this past year.

Given the price difference ($200) not sure why you would buy an Air over a Pro. It's only 1/2 lb difference and the Pros with Retina display have slimmed down to the point that there's only a .03" difference in width. The only reason not to get a Retina display is the battery consumption (9 hrs vs. 12 hrs) and you have to ask yourself how often will you really be working with it off the power cord. Most people I know don't unless they're on a plane or some other form of transportation.

Given the price difference ($200) not sure why you would buy an Air over a Pro. It's only 1/2 lb difference and the Pros with Retina display have slimmed down to the point that there's only a .03" difference in width. The only reason not to get a Retina display is the battery consumption (9 hrs vs. 12 hrs) and you have to ask yourself how often will you really be working with it off the power cord. Most people I know don't unless they're on a plane or some other form of transportation.

weight. It's all about traveling as light as possible for me. I'm already lugging around heavy camera gear, so if I can shave a half pound somewhere, then sign me up.

Mine was weight too. And a few other technical details that were secondary to weight. I usually have notepads, a camera, books and other crap to carry with me when I look at a car or meet with a client and having something that's light, discreet and weighs next to nothing makes it that much easier. It spends a lot of time on the floorboard of my car, in a case and I needed something durable and light.

i don't have the air, but i love my PRO. so much easier for the computer illiterate.

No Arch Linux for you?

Honeybadger Esquire the VII'th

IDK if the Esquire goes before or after the VII'th bu yea rock that

I got a name for him, " LUCKY"

• Upvote 2

Is there some sad history here?

Not really, it's just Kurt.

Nope but 1st sounds meh... 2nd is okay... but shit you already skipped one might as well make it what you want.

No Arch Linux for you?

:lol: He would throw his computer through a wall.

i thankfully have no idea what that is.

we use outlook/office, and have a VPN.

New custom cabinet system for the walk-in closet.

Tear out.

001_zps4d8f8a8f.jpg

Wood floors and paint.

004_zpsdbf77ed6.jpg

Installed.

009_zpsaa258f2a.jpg

Still have recessed pot lighting and corner rounds to do, but its pretty close.

• Upvote 6