Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

sku_246593_1.jpg

pepk case galaxy s4

initial impressions. It's fuggin heavy, it's fuggin 'uge guy it's fuggin badass, it's never gonna fuggin break...

but only time will tell. ( i like this picture in particular because the phones in the case upside down)

I hate getting out of my 850R's and in to my sisters B6 A4 Sport (facotry H&R's/Bilsteins).

Her car bone stock has less body roll than my 855R with 25mm/25mm ipd sway bars, ipd springs, Meyle HD end-links, Bilstein HD struts/shocks and a cf eurosport tuning strut bar. :lol:

I believe Volvo made the P80 chassis out of paper mache if I'm not mistaken.

Stole these for 60 bucks for 5 of them, tires are 90%. No curb rash or bends, spare has no tire. Still can't believe how it happened lol.

triton.jpg

Hate you sooooo much right now. :glare:

That won't do you any good.

Agreed, look into IPD's sway bars. You can thank me now, or later, but you will thank me.

Agree! All you'll feel is the placebo effect Kev.

That should help the knee heal up nicely.

trouble in paradise?

Another key to the b20 stroker w/ITB's.

• Upvote 1

Are you guys really saying strut braces do nothing? Obviously not as much as sways but it absolutely helps.

Strut braces are the last step after sways and suspension improvements (springs, shocks = lowering center of gravity). And most strut braces are minimal in their impact including the one that Kevin posted because they have two hinge points with pivot bolts.

'?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>

• Upvote 1

Lemme get dem doe...

u want ?

Hate you sooooo much right now. :glare:

I just made the worlds noobishst mistake, took a closer look, and totally forgot they are 18''s. Ugh I hate 18''s wheels in Houston :angry:

Strut braces are the last step after sways and suspension improvements (springs, shocks = lowering center of gravity).

Who says they have to be the last step? In order of what's most effective... yea, the strut brace will be last. All I'm saying is that if he can score a brace for under $100 while not wanting to spend $400 on sway bars at the moment, it will still help.

Edited by B850
  • Upvote 1

its old, but i have 7916 one.

wow yea, old company phone lol, I'll pm you my new one

We should definitely talk. What's your new number nowadays? Still the 9734 number?

Yeah that's it.

Are you guys really saying strut braces do nothing? Obviously not as much as sways but it absolutely helps.

They definitely help, my strut brace was the last thing I added to my suspension and it makes a difference in how the front end feels. Not huge, but definitely worth the $50.

• Upvote 1