Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

u want ?

I just made the worlds noobishst mistake, took a closer look, and totally forgot they are 18''s. Ugh I hate 18''s wheels in Houston :angry:

If you can't handle 18s I'll take them off your hands for your cost plus shipping...

also have a D/S front wheel bearing, PS pump, getting the both fuel pumps/level sensors (tank leaks and reads incorrect levels), spark plug wires, the driveshaft and a few other things being done. Oil change and tire rotation obviously too

also have a D/S front wheel bearing, PS pump, getting the both fuel pumps/level sensors (tank leaks and reads incorrect levels), spark plug wires, the driveshaft and a few other things being done. Oil change and tire rotation obviously too

What sort of job is it replacing the level sensor in the tank? The seems to be a relatively common occurrence in the Rs.

Get the Fuel pump and sending unit seals instead first... thats most likely your issue

Mat is that a photo of the Biebs in your avatar? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah it was... I did it while we were in chat. After I was a little creeped out by it so I had to change it

I'm watching you Bonaime, alllllways watching... :lol:

this

DirtJumper3_3.jpg

+ this

122634d1133891960-azonic-riders-step-rig

After a fall two weeks ago i decided it was time to finally step up to a fs ride. So far I have a Full SRAM XO/RED drive train still need to get seatpost, seat, and handlebars just not sure what yet.

• Upvote 3

nice azonic! good to see they are still in the game, my hard tail is one of their frames, burly shit, plus I've had good experiences with their customer service

Thats what I've heard, the idea is after a bit to upgrade to a diff frame down the line (Yeti/Turner/Titus) but this should do for now until I start getting better then it.

that rig looks great, couple more XC oriented bits and it could be a real contender for all mtn/enduro bike. Whats the rear travel?

I give up on finding a scoop or whatever to fix this thing. Its like a hot girl w/ meth teeth.

IMG_20130925_133518_825.jpg

Screenshot_2013-12-12-11-50-52.png

Said its in near perfect condition, minus car wash swirls. If that's all it is I can buff that out.