Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

I have them on my hard tail with a shitty 80mm fork (Judy TT). It has taken some hard hits. The rear isn't very straight any more, but not a single broken spoke so far.

My first suspension fork was a Rock Shox Jett, what a peice of shit, almost as bad as this RST turd I have on my around town bike...

I hate the cost of these bulbs but now every interior light works. Small victories I guess. These were for the Sunroof and rear defroster / mirror heat switches. Usually I grab extras from junkyards when I am there but my spares were bad too.

5d39e9cc-fead-4ac9-8c60-e7e6c0812d56_zps

I'll look into the Ryno lites atm I got a wtb dual duty that came with the fork so I may keep that but I like having something burly for any type of mtb rig. Also picked this up from the LBS today because I didn't want to go the route of getting an adapter for the direct mount sram xo 2x10 fd.

fd0790.jpg

Any thoughts on carbon bars on a am rig? was thinking of going with aluminum since its stronger...

I hate the cost of these bulbs but now every interior light works. Small victories I guess. These were for the Sunroof and rear defroster / mirror heat switches. Usually I grab extras from junkyards when I am there but my spares were bad too.

5d39e9cc-fead-4ac9-8c60-e7e6c0812d56_zps

You know brian sells those or you could get LEDs at 1/2 the price right?

You know brian sells those or you could get LEDs at 1/2 the price right?

Doh!

I knew about LEDs but just haven't tried them. If I just did two and the color didn't match, well that wouldn't do and I'm not up for replacing them all right now. I didn't know Brian sold them.

Edited by pdlarson

Who's Brian?

they're on ebay -- $0.99 -- I don't have the long ones but you can get the bulb-only and reuse the plastic base.

I don't know how much I'm allowed to say, not being a vendor...

I can Im not selling anything... Just helping out a fellow VS'er looking for a part..

Ohhhh look what i found only 99¢ and all you have to do is reuse your existing base ;)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Switch-and-Radio-Bulb-for-Volvo-T1-NO-BASE-for-9148908-or-9148906-VS304050-/160958182120?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2579daf2e8&vxp=mtr

• Upvote 2

I have bought quite a few pairs from Brian. They work great and are easy to install. I still have quite a few left as well.