Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

My thoughts exactly. Frogs, shrooms, peyote: the all natural high.

Honeyman did you previously own a drug store in Iowa?

Stoner's Honeyman Drug Store

:lol:

Actually, only one tree frog in the amazon is hallucinogenic. There is also a toad called the Colorado river toad that does the same thing. They secrete a drug called DMT, the most powerful hallucinogen on the planet. But its also found in more animals and plants then its not, its just the way the above mentioned frogs secret it that makes it easier to harvest. In fact, every person on this forum would test positive for it because we all produce it in our own brains. Its the reason you dream and the reason people have near death experiences cause of a massive dump of it just before death. But there are far easier and better ways to make it. The easiest being to extract it from certain tree's bark. So no, I will not be using these frogs to get high. lol.

Dendrobates and mantellas are so cool....

My frog is a bit bigger lol. I have a Pixie frog.

yeah my frogs wouldn't even be an appetizer for that beast.

• Upvote 1

Ah, the wait is over....

D5E4E3A2-7B47-4EA6-B860-5C2462863EB1_zps

No one cares about your stupid car parts. This is now frogspeed.

(actually, I'm just jealous :( )

• Upvote 1

Scientific name is Dendrobates tinctorius or 'Azureus'. But they are generically called Poison Dart Frogs (even though they are not poisonous in captivity). There are dozens of colorations you can get.

http://www.joshsfrogs.com/frogs-for-sale/all-poison-dart-frogs/best-beginner-dart-frogs-for-sale.html

Wow that is a lot of colors! Yours are pretty much my favorite though, laser blue :P

laketown-wharf-panama-city-beach.jpg

A week's reservation at a condo in Panama City Beach for spring break

^Good ole Redneck Riviera. Use to go a lot for work... It's usually packed at Spring Break!

never once did spring break. always worked. not sure if i ever missed anything. Maybe a case of crabs i guess.

• Upvote 1

Why not pump some more money into the Vovlo?? I see this as a good idea because its a safe bet that all my IC plumbing has 160k miles on it, and this way I can definitely eliminate that as a variable. Have to wait till January before I see it though. Thanks for the link Commander Riker!!

ultimate-volvo-reverse-intercooler-pipin

• Upvote 1

I was thinking about picking up a full FMIC kit with the 20% discount but I may wait a bit until I'm settled. Already have too much planned for the day I pick up the car, why add to it :lol:

Why not pump some more money into the Vovlo?? I see this as a good idea because its a safe bet that all my intercooler plumbing has 160k miles on it, and this way I can definitely eliminate that as a variable. Have to wait till January before I see it though. Thanks for the link Commander Riker!!

ultimate-volvo-reverse-intercooler-pipin

I have been working with Kristian on this for the last 2 years and installed the prototype in my '00R a couple weeks ago and it's one of the best mods I did!

• Upvote 3

I have been working with Kristian on this for the last 2 years and installed the prototype in my '00R a couple weeks ago and it's one of the best mods I did!

That's really good to hear!! Can't wait to plug it all in.

week's reservation at a condo in Panama City Beach for spring break

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tj4OgWq5OmE

• Upvote 1

That's really good to hear!! Can't wait to plug it all in.

My review of the ME7 RIP is >here...

laketown-wharf-panama-city-beach.jpg

A week's reservation at a condo in Panama City Beach for spring break

I stayed at the red topped building in the pic this year, best week I have had ever.