Sign in to follow this  
BlackT5

Post A Picture Of Your Latest Purchase

Welcome to the bro side! Get a Cobb Accessport V3, then thank me.

FTFY

Welcome to the dark side! Get a Cobb Accessport V3, then thank me.

That and a new head unit are in the very near future. If nothing else, I enjoy more gas mileage :-) You have a Sube as well? I feel like I've been under a rock lol

FTFY

So much hate. I will say though, I have not gotten anything neon green for it just yet, so that's good. It's hard to resist that temptation. I need some DC Shoe logo stickers and some Monster stuff too.

• Upvote 1

Sam's WRX w/ some bolt on's is pretty quick...but they definitely feel cheap on the inside...did you get rid of the s70?

Still have the S70, I wouldn't say it feels cheap, but there are some aspects of it that def lack a little.

That and a new head unit are in the very near future. If nothing else, I enjoy more gas mileage :-) You have a Sube as well? I feel like I've been under a rock lol

So much hate. I will say though, I have not gotten anything neon green for it just yet, so that's good. It's hard to resist that temptation. I need some DC Shoe logo stickers and some Monster stuff too.

I'm just effing with you. I'm actually jealous. I like the TDI, but miss driving a "fast" car. I hate my commute.

• Upvote 2

That gas mileage though... 50 MPG you get normally? Buddy of mine has a 2013 TDI Passat, pretty epic seeing 50 MPG lol...

Girlfriend does. That car has SOOOO much personality. Gas mileage is pretty meh, but it will be the last thing you're thinking about when you're sliding sideways in 4wd. Just don't lift and it'll eventually work itself out and go where you want to go HAHA

Also, let me know when you find a bezel for the head unit. She has an Avic and they seem to be pretty hard to come by.

Why not get a Mcintosh HU from the Legacy and Outback?

That gas mileage though... 50 MPG you get normally? Buddy of mine has a 2013 TDI Passat, pretty epic seeing 50 MPG lol...

Shit, I'm hard pressed to see 45MPG in it. If I drive the car like I like to drive, I barely push 40 MPG. Best I've ever done (by driving like a complete pussy) is 48MPG.

Shit, I'm hard pressed to see 45MPG in it. If I drive the car like I like to drive, I barely push 40 MPG. Best I've ever done (by driving like a complete pussy) is 48MPG.

I average 42 mpg in mine. If I drop my speed to 55 mph I can get into the 50's....which happens never.

going to give this a try. i carry a Swiss gear nylon briefcase thing for work. I find it cumbersome sometimes when traveling.

hopefully this might ease things.

Pelican u100 computer backpack. crush proof, water proof, holds up to 17" Mac.